Autonomous Vehicle/Robotics Technician
Vehicle Build - AV/Robotics Technician
ISEE is seeking an Autonomous Vehicle/Robotics Technician to join our Autonomous Vehicle Build Operations team. Technicians will help to set up assembly areas, build prototype components and systems, install those systems on the autonomous tractors, configure and bring up new vehicles, and perform end of line testing and system debugging.
Role responsibilities include:
- Assemble and install ISEE electromechanical systems and components
- Configure, commission, and troubleshoot new hardware and vehicle builds
- Assemble and install wiring harnesses
- Document issues and provide feedback to engineering and leadership
- Configure electronic modules and flash software
- Perform in-process quality assurance checks
- Perform end of line testing and system debugging. Generate test reports
- Troubleshoot issues with the autonomy system and the base vehicle as needed
- Help to set up workshop assembly areas
- 2+ years of technician experience in vehicle repair and maintenance. Experience with diesel and tractor hydraulic systems is a plus.
- Or 2+ years experience with robot assembly, testing, and troubleshooting
- Experience assembling electronic/mechanical assemblies
- Light machine shop experience is beneficia
- Knowledge of basic electrical theory
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to use a computer and follow build assembly instructions
- Proven interest and technical capability to work with modern automotive systems
- Detail oriented mindset with a focus on safety and procedure
ISEE Workplace Requirements
-Must pass drug screening, both upon initial employment, during randomized testing, and the request of management.
-Comply with a zero-tolerance policy regarding the use of alcohol or drugs, regardless of the legality.
-Pass criminal background check.
-At least 21 years of age and.
-Able to lift a minimum of 40 pounds.