ISEE is seeking full-time AV Specialist to join our team.
Role responsibilities include:
- Develop and conduct test requirements working with software, systems and test engineering teams
- Perform troubleshooting and deploy corrective actions and debug on offline and online vehicle level software and hardware
- Collect necessary data used for perception engineering team and mapping team
- Effectively communicate test results and issues to technical leads and peers in Engineering
- Able to communicate the site specific issues and learnings to the team lead and the engineering team
- Understand and prioritize test exceptions to deliver a product that meets our customers' business and technical expectations.
- Bachelors Degree
- Prior work experience in Systems/Vehicle/Test Engineering
- Passionate about software, automation and automobiles
- Excellent documentation and communication skills
- Experience with Linux, Jira, and git
- Technical acumen and familiarity with Linux, Google Suite, Jira, Slack and Git is preferred
- Ability to travel up to 3months at a time, including international travel.
- Able to operate and get trained to drive a yard truck
- Bachelors in Mechanical/Computer/Electrical/Systems Engineering, or equivalent
- Familiar with C++
- Automotive/AV experience is a plus
Interested in significantly improving an important industry in your lifetime? Come join us at ISEE as we change the yard industry with autonomy and robotics.