Palo Alto, CA /
Isima is the builder of bi(OS)®, the first hyper-converged data platform. The company’s founding team has pioneered outcomes in the areas of scale-out relational databases, high-performance storage, and Applied AI for a wide variety of industries at giants such as Microsoft, AWS, Cloudera, Tibco, BlueArc, Drobo, DataStax, and D. E. Shaw.
Making it easy for customers to overcome big challenges requires an exceptional User Interface that flows smoothly and works magically fast. We are looking for senior UI Engineers to build a great web-based interface for our product.
- Own development of customer-facing web UI for multiple personas and form factors.
- Partner with UX designers, backend engineers, QA, and DevOps personnel to deliver pixel-perfect implementations that push the status quo of UI implementations.
- Deliver Apple-like simplicity to complex data management and AI/ML use cases.
- Work in an agile model as part of a distributed team to deliver capabilities in weekly sprints.
- BS / BE in CS, ECE, or EE.
- 3+ years of experience with React and related libraries.
- 3+ years of experience working in a high-velocity agile environment using JIRA, Confluence, Git, and similar tools.
- Experience building UI for data-heavy B2B applications is a huge plus.
bi(OS) is not an iteration or amalgamation; we're creating something entirely new. It allows any company to work at a speed and efficiency that was until now reserved for the rare few. This is a formidable goal and will require a lot of sweat and tears. Being part of a team that imagines the unimaginable and has fun along the way is the reward. We are looking for people who want to make a dent in the universe, and who have a sense of pride and ownership in their work. If you are hungry for such an opportunity, are self-driven to have an impact, and excel in a work-from-home environment, we would love to talk to you!