ISL is a full-service digital agency with offices in Washington, DC and New York. We're 52 folks strong. We've been AdAge's Small Agency of the Year twice. You can read more about us here.
But enough about us...
ISL's creative team is on the hunt for a (supremely) talented interactive designer. You’ll help to design lush websites, beautiful-yet-functional interfaces, expansive web applications, native iOS apps and more. Front-end skills are a huge plus; deep knowledge of current web technology and tools is a must.
We’re working on projects for Fortune 500′s while also building our own products and projects we find interesting. Join us.
- At least 1 year of agency or freelance web and interface work, or a very strong web portfolio of personal projects.
- An undisputed gift for designing for screens.
The Perfect Candidate
- Is as good as they are passionate, and as passionate as they are good
- Formal design training
- Wants to make their mark on the words as a true craftsman
- Has real-world, client-facing experience
- Is a believer in the importance of a diligent, focused design process
- Is good at selling their ideas / explaining design thinking to a client