Media & Community /
Islands is a technology company that builds economic infrastructure for the community economy. Communities of all sizes can use our software to manage digital assets and pay people and projects globally. Our vision is to create a new community platform that is open and accessible.
We are funded by major VC funds and individuals such as founders and executives from Reddit, Twitch, Shopify, Notion, Coinbase, and more.
As our podcast editor, you’ll play a critical role in building and leading our upcoming podcast series by recording, editing, mixing and publishing regularly programmed podcasts.
The ideal candidate for this role loves audio editing and enjoys finding unique ways to storytell in an audio format.
Here’s what your day to day looks like:
- Lead end to end podcast production from idea to publishing, including recording, mixing, and editing
- Publishing podcasts on a regular schedule
- Helping produce audio assets to share on Islands socials (Twitter, Instagram, TikTok)
- Tracking podcast engagement and growth metrics
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has experience in podcasts, radio, or related field
- Loves nerding out about audio production
- Has a high level of discipline - you’re a self-starter who holds yourself accountable to exceed expectations
- Has high attention to detail
Bonus if you have this:
- Experience managing or creating content for social media platforms
Islands is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our business better. If you think you're a good match for our vision and values, we'd love to hear from you!
We're honored you're considering joining us.