Palo Alto, California /
Issuu is a massive omni channel digital publishing platform and cloud service that, through the Issuu Story Cloud, enables marketers, brands and creators globally to digitally create, share and monetize brochures, content marketing materials, publications, look books, catalogs and more across all screens and formats.
We're looking for an Integration Engineer to join our ride.
We are the right company for you, if you
- want to work on a product that matters to a lot of people – We receive hundreds of visits per second and host over 50M+ publications,
- consider yourself one of the best at what you do and you're looking for equally talented colleagues,
- are self-driven and would never just want to take the next ticket,
- are curious and never stopped learning and exploring new languages, technologies and solutions,
- seek a culture where all voices matter when it comes to shaping the future of the product,
- want to work with colleagues who have a ‘here to help’ attitude, and absolutely want to help you succeed.
We believe you can help us succeed by being responsible for
- research and development of integrations with third party platforms, products and APIs
- supporting Product Development with insights gained from proof of concepts, prototypes and interactions with partners and customers,
- developing technical documents, training guides, and presentations for internal and external use,
- supporting the PM in making sure the product demo is updated and running,
- supporting the PM in delivering demonstrations to partners and customers and at conferences.
We are looking for someone who has
- a Bachelor’s degree in CS or equivalent,
- experience integrating third party platforms, products and APIs
- an ability to self-direct and solve problems with minimal input,
- has worked on 2+ large scale commercial projects taken from inception to production,
- experience with Functional Programming (E.g. OCaml, Erlang),
- experience with C/C++ or other low-level languages with manual memory management,
- experience with scalable microservice architecture,
- the ability to work on any system, from code running in the browser to big data analytics dealing with terabytes of data,
- strong competence in building user interfaces,
- an ability to travel domestically and abroad,
- excellent communication skills in English.
Can you say yes to most of these qualifications? If you want to join a great team and work on something that matters, it’s time to apply!
Would You Like to Join?
This is the perfect opportunity to join a multinational company and being able to leave your mark on processes and procedures that impacts everyone at Issuu. You will get the opportunity to travel to our CPH office as part of your onboarding and hereafter as agreed upon in your team.
In our Palo Alto office, you’ll find members from all parts of Issuu, including Product, Design, Customer Success, Data Analytics, Marketing, BD and Management.
We are conveniently close to the Palo Alto Caltrain Station and provide delicious catered lunches, regular outings, healthy drinks and snacks, and a friendly, creative, welcoming atmosphere in a cool office set-up. As if that wasn’t enough, we offer a state of the art health benefits, amazing colleagues, and a flexible working environment.
Most of our content creators are on a mission to change their world in some way. They are passionate and driven and we consider ourselves the same. Check some of them out:
The avantgarde Italian kids fashion magazine: https://issuu.com/kidswearmagazine
The San Francisco Opera magazine: https://issuu.com/sanfranciscoopera
The Danish outdoor garage start-up magazine: https://issuu.com/outsite.org
The Polish/Irish photographer: https://issuu.com/thefix-analogue-magazine
The American Meteorite Exchange Inc. Magazine: https://issuu.com/meteorite-times
We encourage everyone to apply regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital, veteran or disability status.