Issuu is one of the largest content publishing and distribution platforms in the world, with millions of pieces of content (marketing collateral, magazines, catalogs, brochures and more) added every year.
At the heart of Issuu is the Issuu Story Cloud, a suite of advanced features designed to transform a single piece of content into assets for every online marketing channel, including mobile articles, email graphics, and social stories for Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest (and more). Create once, share everywhere with Issuu.
You will be part of the engineering team called, the funnel-team, who is responsible for signup- and onboarding flows, and provides diverse engineering support around the growth of the company.
What You Will be Doing
- Building high-quality applications that serve millions of our customers.
- Working within a cross-functional team on a wide variety of topics.
- At Issuu, Engineering, Business Intelligence, Marketing, Product and UX/Design join forces every day.
- Operating in a truly fullstack capacity on a diverse set of topics and microservices.
- Following a holistic, end-2-end approach to software development.
What You Bring With You
- A Master’s degree in CS or equivalent.
- Experience with scalable microservice architectures.
- A versatile mindset: the ability to work on any system - from code running in the browser to big data analytics dealing with terabytes of data.
- A passion for frontend engineering based on a modern stack (e.g. TypeScript, React, Sass, Design Systems).
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- A flexible approach to day-to-day work. We strive to be agile (who doesn’t?), but we're not religious about Scrum, Kanban or any other methodology.
The Impact You Will Have
- Contributing to the growth of a mature- and steadily growing company.
- Delivering results that create value for the end users, while we ensure a high-performance, high-availability, robust product that scales with our traffic (10.000++ requests/second ) and data-heavy platforms (100++ terabytes).
- Creating new things they could not have done before.
- Sharing those creations with more people than they could have reached before.
- Reaching new levels of success than they could have imagined before.
What You'll Get
- Competitive compensation package.
- Growth opportunities within a challenging working environment.
- Flat structure – every opinion matters regardless of team or position
The real reason to join Issuu is not all these perks, it’s our unique company culture that delivers the leading results in our industry - we ensure that by holding true to our company values of Care, Grit and Learning. Be yourself and thrive!
Founded in 2006 and headquartered in Palo Alto, with offices in Copenhagen, Berlin and Braga, Issuu is profitable, growing fast, and expanding our team across many departments. If you are a collaborative and ambitious professional looking to join a community that: deeply cares about our users and colleagues, has a growth mindset, sees and embraces challenges as a means for continuous improvement, and takes accountability to have a phenomenal impact, apply today!
Issuu is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out! We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives.