Sr. Product Manager - Creator Workspace
Issuu is one of the largest content publishing and distribution platforms in the world, with millions of pieces of content (marketing collateral, magazines, catalogs, brochures and more) added every year. Customers use Issuu’s suite of advanced features to transform a single piece of content into assets for every online marketing channel, including mobile articles, email graphics, and social stories for Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest (and more).
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to lead our product offering for the Creators workspace. This team works on the heart and soul of Issuu’s core functionality for Creators. The role requires a deep understanding of the customer needs, habit forming mechanisms, working on retention strategy, and an ability to spot the value chain and prioritize ruthlessly. We are looking for a PM that will be a part of the team, that will develop and communicate the vision for this space and can get the team excited about the goals that should be achieved.
What You Will Do
- Lead product vision, strategy, roadmap, development, and execution for the Creator workspace product offering.
- Drive the activation and retention strategy for the Creators.
- Collaborate with other senior managers to establish strategic plans and objectives and ensure successful execution and product dependencies.
- Spearhead key initiatives to deliver on Issuu’s strategy.
- Drive product decisions and outcomes based on analysis and deep understanding of our business, customers, competitors and market forces.
- Work directly with customers, design, marketing and engineering to bring your ideas to life.
What You Bring With You
- Product Management Experience. 5+ years working on a software product as a product manager, preferably on a B2B content platform.
- Modern product thinker. Demonstrated ability to figure out solutions to hard problems with many constraints, using sound judgment to assess risks, and to lay out your argument in a well-structured, data-informed, written narrative.
- Collaborator. Proven ability to engage with engineers, designers, stakeholders and company leaders in a constructive and collaborative relationship.
- Go-to-market Experience. You have experience working with customer service, marketing and sales teams and go to market strategies to drive product releases and revenue outcomes.
- Passion about user research and building the right thing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Focus on delivering user value instead of pushing out features.
- Care, Grit and desire to keep Learning (which are our company values)
- Ability to make trade-off decisions
What You'll Get
- The opportunity to work in a highly international tech company with .
- Opportunity to shape the strategy of a product used by millions.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Flexible working hours and continuous learning environment.
- Flat structure – every opinion matters regardless of team or position.
The real reason to join Issuu is not all these perks, it’s our unique company culture that delivers the leading results in our industry - we ensure that by holding true to our company values of Care, Grit and Learning. Be yourself and thrive!
Founded in 2006 and headquartered in Palo Alto, with offices in Copenhagen, Berlin and Braga, Issuu is profitable, growing fast, and expanding our team across many departments. If you are a collaborative and ambitious professional looking to join a community that: deeply cares about our users and colleagues, has a growth mindset, sees and embraces challenges as a means for continuous improvement, and takes accountability to have a phenomenal impact, apply today!
Issuu is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out! We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives.