Revenue Strategy & Operations BI Manager
Palo Alto / San Francisco Bay, California /
BI & Analytics /
Issuu is one of the largest SaaS content publishing and distribution platforms in the world, with millions of pieces of content (marketing collateral, magazines, catalogs, brochures and more) added every year.
At the heart of Issuu is the Issuu Story Cloud, a suite of advanced features designed to transform a single piece of content into assets for every online marketing channel, including mobile articles, email graphics, and social stories for Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest (and more). Create once, share everywhere with Issuu.
As Revenue Strategy & Operations BI Manager, you will support core business operations across Issuu and conduct in-depth quantitative analysis of operating metrics with a particular focus on revenue and driving growth for the organization. You will bring data to light and develop analytics that share stories that will drive the success of the company. You will work closely with the CFO, CEO, and cross-functional teams to quickly understand growth opportunities and influence change.
If you love bringing your business knowledge, technical skills, and your love for math to tell stories and want to work on a team that supports each other, learns together, and inspires each other, this is the place for you.
What You Will Be Doing
- Drive annual/quarterly planning cycles including growth targeting, renewals, ads revenue and cascading our financial plan across the organization
- Lead the quarterly metrics for the board of directors meeting and provide insights on business performance.
- Drive continuous improvement through standard operating cadences including weekly forecast and metric reviews in addition to monthly and quarterly go-to-market business reviews
- Perform strategic product, market, and customer analyses to identify new growth drivers or opportunities for improvement
- Define, manage, and provide insights on key performance indicators across a range of segments, geographies, and go-to-market teams
- Serve as a strategic thought-partner to the leadership team, and represent your Revenue Product Pillar as key liaison in coordinating with other senior executives and key business partners
- Build a strong analytical foundation to help revenue leaders make data-driven decisions by establishing KPIs
- Create analytics solutions using statistical tools such as descriptive, inferential, predictive, and prescriptive analytics that enables you to provide data-driven insights
- Partner with Data Engineering and work on large datasets of structured and unstructured data that will be used to build out schemas in the data warehouse.
- Build dashboards for the organization that are used to gain understanding, measure progress and performance across marketing activities.
What You Bring With You
- 5+ years of total work experience in Strategy, Finance, Analytics, Sales Operations, Business Operations, Management Consulting or other related roles
- Expert proficiency in financial modeling and analyzing complex and large data setsOutstanding written and oral communication skills
- Sales Planning & Strategy experience, including forecasting, salesforce sizing and planning
- Strong project management experience with demonstrated ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines
- Track-record of collaborating with cross-functional partners to execute projects
- Highly motivated, innate intellectual curiosity, and a strong desire to drive impact
- Fluency with core Go-To-Market operating and metrics including CAC, LTV, ROI, Conversion Ratios, and other Efficiency metricsProficient in data languages: SQL, Python/R
- Proven statistical analytical skills such as descriptive and inferential
- Masters degree with an emphasis on coursework of a quantitative nature (Business Analytics, Statistics, Information Systems, or a related area).
The Impact You Will Have
- The insights that you provide will drive our planning process and empower teams across the company to make informed, strategic decisions that will unleash the growth of Issuu.
- Your advanced analytics will derive insights, predictive models for better planning, and deliver data to our leadership to make informed decisions.
- You’ll support the continuous evolution of our data warehouse, working closely with data engineers, and build a data culture that enables business growth.
What You'll Get
- Competitive compensation package
- Meaningful equity in a profitable growth-stage company
- Health and dental insurance
- Flat structure – every opinion matters regardless of team or position
- Flexible, uncapped paid time off, in addition to company-wide holidays
The real reason to join Issuu is not all these perks, it’s our unique company culture that delivers the leading results in our industry. Be yourself and thrive!
Founded in 2006 and headquartered in Palo Alto, with offices in Copenhagen, Berlin and Braga, Issuu is profitable, growing fast, and expanding our team across many departments. I
f you are a collaborative and ambitious professional looking to join a community that: deeply cares about our users and colleagues, has a growth mindset, sees and embraces challenges as a means for continuous improvement, and takes accountability to have a phenomenal impact, apply today!
Issuu is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out! We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives.