Senior BI Analyst - Go-to-Market Saas
BI & Analytics – BI & Analytics /
Issuu is the leading content publishing and distribution platform, used by millions of businesses to make their content marketing materials, brochures, catalogs, sales materials, publications, newsletters digitally available across all channels. At the heart of Issuu is the Issuu Story Cloud, a suite of advanced features designed to transform a single piece of content into assets for every online marketing channel. Issuu enables customers to create once, share everywhere with Issuu!
Are you a finance enthusiast with a knack for strategy? Join our Strategic Finance team at Issuu, where we're all about making smart decisions, managing resources, and boosting our company's success. We're looking for a sharp-minded Go-To-Market (GTM) Finance Analyst to be part of our team.
What You'll Do
- As a Senior GTM Finance Analyst, your mission is to help us understand and improve Issuu's GTM business. You'll work closely with our Finance, Sales, and Marketing teams and focus on the financial growth, forecasts, and growing our business!
- Financial Expertise: We'll count on you to create financial plans, forecasts, renewals, and analysis for our leadership team.
- GTM (Go to Market) Support: You'll become the go-to person for GTM finance, keeping track of important metrics like ARR/MRR, renewals, financial forecasts, and more.
- Performance Booster: Collaborate with different teams to improve our business performance and find areas where we can grow.
- Strategic Planning: Help us make smart long-term plans for Issuu's success. This is an important role for annual planning.
- Communicate Insights: Assist in sharing our strategies and performance with our Board of Directors and investors.
- Support Special Projects: Be part of exciting initiatives and partnerships with companies such as Adobe, Canva, Google and more!
What You'll Need
- Finance Know-How: You should have at least 5 years of experience in finance, preferably in fast-growing tech companies or finance-related roles.
- Number Ninja: Be great with numbers and financial models. Attention to detail is a must.
- Data Skills: Know your way around SQL and working with data teams to model large amounts of data.
- Analytical Mindset: Dive into data to discover insights and help make informed decisions.
- Communication: Talk numbers with financial experts and explain them to non-experts clearly.
- Independence: You're a self-starter who can handle responsibilities in a fast-paced environment.
- Coach mentality: as a Data enthusiast, sharing stories, knowledge, and recommendations is key to success in this role.
Nice to Have
- Understanding of B2B SaaS businesses and their growth strategies.
- Experience in Sales, Sales Operations, or Sales Finance.
- Proficiency in Python and/or R is a bonus.
Impact You'll Have
- Partner directly with the Product leadership on strategy and roadmap.
- Bring data insights that help drive customer engagement.
- Analyze customer behavior and identify customer success across personas.
The real reason to join Issuu is not all these perks, it’s our unique company culture that delivers the leading results in our industry. Be yourself and thrive!
Founded in 2006 and headquartered in Palo Alto, with offices in Copenhagen, Berlin and Braga, Issuu is profitable, growing fast, and expanding our team across many departments. If you are a collaborative and ambitious professional looking to join a community that: deeply cares about our users and colleagues, has a growth mindset, sees and embraces challenges as a means for continuous improvement, and takes accountability to have a phenomenal impact, apply today!
Issuu is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out! We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives.