Product Marketing Manager
Issuu is one of the largest content publishing and distribution platforms in the world, with millions of pieces of content (marketing collateral, magazines, catalogs, brochures and more) added every year.
At the heart of Issuu is the Issuu Story Cloud, a suite of advanced features designed to transform a single piece of content into assets for every online marketing channel, including mobile articles, email graphics, and social stories for Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest (and more). Create once, share everywhere with Issuu.
Reporting to the Sr. Director, Brand & Content, you will be responsible for communicating the value of Issuu features to both existing and potential customers - conveying Issuu’s product differentiators in a unique way, ensuring consistent and effective product knowledge across supporting marketing functions and creating effective sales enablement. In addition:
- You will be a liaison to, and in many cases, an adjunct member of the Builder’s Team (product, UX and engineering), engaging in a two-way dialogue about company, product, and marketing priorities.
- You will create compelling messaging and stellar content, lead product launch communication strategy and execute effective go-to-market plans to drive monthly feature usage.
- You will be extremely product literate, have a strong understanding of adjacent market segments, and come up with strategies for gaining traction in our key markets.
- You will be a voice of the customer and product.
- Partner with the lifecycle marketing team to execute tactics that drive regular feature usage and drive upsells as a result of understanding the value of our premium (paid) features.
- Leverage a close working relationship with the Builders Team to create “growth hacks” to find and convert new Issuu users.
- Develop appropriate positioning. Quickly convert horizontal positioning into a vertical/industry specific story.
- Identify compelling market problems and industry trends, articulating how Issuu solves these problems and enables these trends.
- Serve as an Issuu spokesperson as necessary for customers, analysts, and industry events.
- Perform competitive analysis, define and communicate key Issuu advantages through battle cards and competitive updates.
- Develop sales enablement and training collateral. Create the sales collateral required to support a high velocity inside sales team and ensure they can adequately talk about Issuu.
What You Bring With You
- Proven track record of growing feature usage for a SaaS product.
- At least 3-4 years of product marketing experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills. Ability to translate technology and product features into business value.
- Experience creating sales enablement content for inside sales teams.
- Comfortable recording videos, demoing products, presenting in webinars and tradeshows.
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively and find “out of the box” ways of identifying potential new users and converting them into active SaaS users.
- The ability to approach your work with Grit, engage your colleagues with Care and always be interested in Learning.
What You'll Get
- Competitive compensation package.
- Meaningful equity in a profitable growth-stage company.
- Health and dental insurance.
- Flat structure – every opinion matters regardless of team or position.
- Delicious daily lunch, snacks, fruits and drinks, and awesome monthly Friday bars hosted by the teams.
You will join a distributed team, spread across our four locations; US, Berlin, Braga and you as the first Marketing member in Copenhagen.
Founded in 2006 and headquartered in Palo Alto, with offices in Copenhagen, Braga and Berlin, Issuu is profitable, growing fast, and expanding our team across many departments. If you are a collaborative and ambitious professional looking to join a community that: deeply cares about our users and colleagues, has a growth mindset, sees and embraces challenges as a means for continuous improvement, and takes accountability to have a phenomenal impact, apply today!
Issuu is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out! We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives.