Inside Sales Representative
Palo Alto, California /
Business Development – BD & Sales /
Issuu is one of the largest content publishing and distribution platforms in the world, with millions of pieces of content (marketing collateral, magazines, catalogs, brochures and more) added every year.
At the heart of Issuu is the Issuu Story Cloud, a suite of advanced features designed to transform a single piece of content into assets for every online marketing channel, including mobile articles, email graphics, and social stories for Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest (and more). Create once, share everywhere with Issuu.
What you will be doing
- Locate opportunities to grow your sales pipeline within the leads provided
- Identify decision-maker(s), qualify and initiate the sales process
- Source new sales opportunities through outbound calls and emails as well as inbound lead follow-up [with a heavy outbound emphasis.]
- Responsible for full sales cycle, basic to paid conversion (monthly to annual renewals), Win-backs, Vertical Outbound and OutreachAd Sales
- Understand customer needs and how Issuu can be a solution for them
- Research current accounts, identify key players, and generate interest.
What you bring with you
- 2 years of proven inside sales experience at a growth SaaS company. · Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience interacting with clients over phone, email and zoom video calls.
- Experience conducting product demos and webinars.
- Track record meeting/exceeding quota.
- Experience working with Outreach, Salesforce.com or similar CRM.
- Organized, efficient and self-motivated.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong listening and presentation skills.
- Ability to be scrappy, think out of the box, multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
What you'll get
- Competitive compensation package
- Meaningful equity in a profitable growth-stage company
- We offer 100% company paid platinum health, vision and dental benefits
- Daily catered lunches and snacks
- Flat structure – every opinion matters regardless of team or position
- Flexible, uncapped paid time-off, in addition to company-wide holidays