Employer Branding Assistant
Administration & HR /
Issuu is one of the largest content publishing and distribution platforms in the world, with millions of pieces of content (marketing collateral, magazines, catalogs, brochures and more) added every year.
At the heart of Issuu is the Issuu Story Cloud, a suite of advanced features designed to transform a single piece of content into assets for every online marketing channel, including mobile articles, email graphics, and social stories for Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest (and more). Create once, share everywhere with Issuu.
We are seeking an Employer Branding Assistant who wants to own and run the Employer Branding strategy and initiatives at Issuu, ultimately contributing to our exciting growth! You play a crucial role in the HR team, ensuring that we have a clear plan for our Employer Branding initiatives, how to use the Issuu product in the execution of this, and come up with alternative, creative ways for content.
This means that you:
- will have extensive onboarding in our Issuu Product,
- have close collaboration with the rest of the global HR, Product and Marketing teams,
- are the point of contact for Employer Branding at Issuu,
In addition, you will take part in (and help drive) internal as well as external career/job fair events.
What You Bring With You
- Studying at a relevant educational background (cand.soc / cand.merc HRM),
- Your main interest is the Employer Branding field (ideally already a bit of experience with this),
- Extensive social media knowledge,
- Highly structured approach to solving your tasks and have a curious eye for process optimization opportunities,
- You thrive in an international, high paced, agile work environment, and you consider yourself to be an energetic self-starter,
- Have the ability to adapt to changing priorities,
- You have fire in your eyes, strong team collaboration skills and a here help attitude,
- Excellent English verbal and written skills.
The Impact You Will Have
- Run and drive the Employer Branding strategy at Issuu.
- Set the Issuu teams up for success by contributing to employee engagement, recruitment and branding Issuu as a work place so we can recruit top class people!
What You'll Get
- Significant responsibility within the organization in the Employer Branding field,
- The opportunity to work in a highly international,
- fast-growing tech company,
- Competitive compensation package,Health and dental insurance,
- Flat structure – every opinion matters regardless of team or position.
Details: This position is an hourly, permanent intern/assistant position with an estimation of 20-25 hours/week. You will report to the Sr. Manager, HR Operations located in the Copenhagen office.
The real reason to join Issuu is not all these perks, it’s our unique company culture that delivers the leading results in our industry. Be yourself and thrive!
Founded in 2006 and headquartered in Palo Alto, with offices in Copenhagen, Berlin and Braga, Issuu is profitable, growing fast, and expanding our team across many departments. If you are a collaborative and ambitious professional looking to join a community that: deeply cares about our users and colleagues, has a growth mindset, sees and embraces challenges as a means for continuous improvement, and takes accountability to have a phenomenal impact, apply today!
Issuu is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out! We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives.