Office Manager & HR Assistant (Maternity Cover)
Administration & HR /
Issuu is one of the largest content publishing and distribution platforms in the world, with millions of pieces of content (marketing collateral, magazines, catalogs, brochures and more) added every year. At the heart of Issuu is the Issuu Story Cloud, a suite of advanced features designed to transform a single piece of content into assets for every online marketing channel, including mobile articles, email graphics, and social stories for Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest (and more). Create once, share everywhere with Issuu.
We are seeking an Office Manager/HR Assistant who can run our Copenhagen office and contribute to the exciting growth and culture at Issuu. You will first of all play a crucial and independent role, ensuring that everything office and operations related is running smoothly, secondly, in collaboration with the rest of the team, you are deeply involved with HR processes like onboarding and offboarding.
Furthermore, your area of responsibilities will involve:
- Making sure the office is presentable, organized and stocked,
- Placing orders for: drinks, snacks, fruits and office supplies,
- Main contact person for vendors and suppliers,
- Manage and distribute incoming and outgoing mail, invoices and packages,
- Onboarding of new employees; including scheduling according to their onboarding plan, ordering of equipment, getting them set up properly, relocation practical tasks,
- Responsibility of coordinating and setting up lunch,
- Ad hoc event coordination for Friday bars, company events etc.,
- Supporting the HR Operations team with other practical ad hoc tasks.
We would like you to be
- 2+ years experience as an Office Manager or similar role,
- Extremely serviceminded and structured working approach,
- A structured person who can deal with a variety of operational tasks,
- Someone who is not afraid of taking initiative and bringing own ideas for improvements,
- You thrive in an international, high paced, agile work environment, and you consider yourself to be an energetic self-starter,
- You have fire in your eyes, strong team collaboration skills and a here help attitude,
- Solid English communicator both verbally and in writing,
- Good working knowledge of the G Suite products is preferred.
Fulltime, maternity cover (12 months).
Ideally with a start in August (maybe even before) for overlap with the existing Office Manager & HR Assistant.
You will report directly to the Sr. Manager, HR Operations in Copenhagen.
Founded in 2006 and headquartered in Palo Alto, with offices in Copenhagen, Berlin and Braga, Issuu is profitable, growing fast, and expanding our team across many departments. If you are a collaborative and ambitious professional looking to join a community that: deeply cares about our users and colleagues, has a growth mindset, sees and embraces challenges as a means for continuous improvement, and takes accountability to have a phenomenal impact, apply today!
Issuu is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out! We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives.