Product Manager - Palo Alto
Palo Alto, California
Issuu is revolutionizing content distribution for the 21st century. As a product manager at Issuu you'll be in the driver's seat to making that happen. What you’ll do:
- Lead product vision, strategy, development and execution across a number of products and teams at Issuu.
- Work cross functionally with technical, creative, business analytics, marketing, support/success and business development teams on opportunities to accelerate growth.
- Generate and use qualitative and customer research and data analysis to communicate product vision to senior management and various stakeholders.
What We're Looking For
- 3+ years of experience in Product Management or product design.
- Experience building content sites and products is required.
- Experience with subscription or ad products is a plus.
- Experience working with distributed teams is highly desirable.
- Strong technical architectural understanding of mobile and web products like Issuu.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, and a structured, honest and rigorous thought process.
- Proven ability to lead teams and work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment.
- Working with the best minds on real problems that matter to millions of people
- Competitive compensation package
- You’ll be a part of Issuu, an amazing place with room for parents, vegetarians, geeks, weirdos and the occasional normal guy
- Great offices in Palo Alto, Copenhagen and Berlin
- The best team in the business
The position is located in Palo Alto, travel to Berlin and Copenhagen may be required.
Issuu connects the world’s publishers to an audience of active consumers, on a global scale. Every day millions of people find, read and share billions of pieces of content they find meaningful, from every device. Millions of magazine, newspaper and catalog creators are empowered to distribute, measure and monetize their work through the Issuu platform Issuu.com. If you are interested in a sneak peek of who we are as issuuees, have a look at our brandbook.
You will be working at our Palo Alto office, conveniently located next to the Caltrain. In addition to the Palo Alto office, we have two small offices in New York and Berlin, and the largest office located in Copenhagen, Denmark. At the Palo Alto office you will find the Marketing team, and members from Customer Success, Design, Engineering, Product and Management.
We encourage everyone to apply regardless of gender, age, ethnicity, handicap etc.