Sr. UX Designer
UX & Design /
Issuu is one of the largest content publishing and distribution platforms in the world, with millions of pieces of content (marketing collateral, magazines, catalogs, brochures and more) added every year.
At the heart of Issuu is the Issuu Story Cloud, a suite of advanced features designed to transform a single piece of content into assets for every online marketing channel, including mobile articles, email graphics, and social stories for Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest (and more). Create once, share everywhere with Issuu!
As a Sr. UX Designer, you will be contributing to the Issuu user experience that scales across multiple features, products, integrations, and end-to-end scenarios. You're a creative problem-solver able to simplify the complex, and work iteratively to execute designs together with PMs and developers.
You have a passion for user research, user centered design, a clear design aesthetic, and enjoy facilitating workshops.
You have experience and interest in working on a SaaS platform with legacy, where design innovation meets platform integration.
Together with a team of talented designers you will be delivering new features, UX improvements, and user insights. We are continuously evolving our Design Library and Design System which you will also be a part of developing. This is a unique opportunity to join a growing team that's changing the face of Issuu and helping small businesses around the world build, manage, and grow.
What You Will Be Doing
- Building out user journeys
- Sketching, wireframing and prototyping
- User research, and usability testing
- Design System Component Development
- Collaborate effectively with other designers, marketing, product managers, development teams
- An active contributor and participator in group critiques
- Work on multiple projects at one time, using strong communication skills to manage time, workflow and expectations appropriately
- Advocate for design excellence and usability.
What You Bring With You
- 3+ years experience in product or UX design Inspiring portfolio demonstrating both UI and UX capabilities
- User research projects and a strong design methodology Great collaboration skills
- Excellent ability to present and explain solutions and decisions to partners in a style that fosters collaboration and consensus building
- BA or MA in interaction design, communication design, industrial design, HCI, or equivalent.
What You'll Get
- Competitive compensation package
- Meaningful equity in a profitable growth-stage company
- Health and dental insurance
- Flat structure – every opinion matters regardless of team or position
- Flexible, uncapped paid time off, in addition to company-wide holidays
The real reason to join Issuu is not all these perks, it’s our unique company culture that delivers the leading results in our industry - we ensure that by holding true to our company values of Care, Grit and Learning. Be yourself and thrive!
Founded in 2006 and headquartered in Palo Alto, with offices in Copenhagen, Berlin and Braga, Issuu is profitable, growing fast, and expanding our team across many departments. If you are a collaborative and ambitious professional looking to join a community that: deeply cares about our users and colleagues, has a growth mindset, sees and embraces challenges as a means for continuous improvement, and takes accountability to have a phenomenal impact, apply today!
Issuu is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out! We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives.