Sr Product Manager
With over 100 million unique visitors per month, Issuu is the world’s largest omni channel digital discovery and publishing platform and cloud service. Issuu enables marketers, brands and creators globally to digitally create, share and monetize brochures, content marketing materials, publications, lookbooks, catalogs and more across all screens and formats.
We are seeking a full-time Sr. Product Manager to lead in driving Issuu’s path to revolutionize content discovery and distribution.
We are looking for someone who can work cross-functionally to help take Issuu to the next level of empowering Creators to tell their stories. You will develop roadmaps, make prioritization decisions, write out product briefs, work with the Design and Engineering teams to flesh out the details of the product, work with Marketing to ensure customer adoption and work with BI and AdOps to ensure we are optimizing our ad revenue without sacrificing our long-term customer growth and engagement.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead product vision, strategy, development and execution across a number of products and teams at Issuu,
- Work cross functionally with Technical, Creative, Business Analytics, Marketing, Customer Success and Business Development teams on opportunities to accelerate growth,
- Generate and use quantitative and qualitative customer research and data analysis to communicate product vision to senior management and various stakeholders.
You are great at:
- Developing and evolving an overall product strategy to drive organic growth (revenue, customer engagement, usage and volume),
- Creating winning products and services that are well-positioned relative to competition,
- Creating a business case to crystallize all of the assumptions about what will make a product successful,
- Discovering and validating market problems (both existing and future customers),
- Seeking new market opportunities for Issuu’s distinctive competence,
- Determining buy/build/partner decisions,
- Developing go-to-market plans.
- 5+ years of experience in Product Management and/or Product Design,
- Experience delivering successful SaaS products,
- Experience working with distributed teams is highly desirable,
- Strong technical architectural understanding of mobile and web products like Issuu,
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, and a structured, honest and rigorous thought process,
- Proven ability to lead and work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment.
Would you like to join?
We’re looking for the right person to join our team in Copenhagen full-time and if it’s you, don’t hesitate to apply with a letter of motivation, your CV and a folio showcasing examples of your professional work.
Our Copenhagen office is located in the hip yet gritty district of Vesterbro. We provide delicious catered lunches, regular outings and nice parties, but we also build arcade machines, design escape rooms, host video and craft beer evenings and have one of the slickest table tennis setups going around.
Most of our content creators are on a mission to change their world in some way. They are passionate and driven and we consider ourselves the same. Check some of them out:
The avantgarde Italian kids fashion magazine: https://issuu.com/kidswearmagazine
The Danish outdoor garage start-up magazine: https://issuu.com/outsite.org
The Polish/Irish photographer: https://issuu.com/thefix-analogue-magazine
The American Meteorite Exchange Inc. Magazine: https://issuu.com/meteorite-times
We encourage everyone to apply regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital, veteran or disability status.