Inside Sales Manager
Palo Alto, California /
Customer Success /
Issuu is looking for an experienced SaaS Inside Sales Manager to join our team!
Today, Issuu is working to build an energetic and engaged inside sales force that can embrace growth and a mindset of scalability. We are looking to invest in a diverse team of skilled sales professionals that are ready to take risks, engage with our customers and find opportunities for growth with our organization.
The Inside Sales Manager will work directly with our Customer Success, Business Intelligence and Marketing teams in an effort to identify and drive leads, opportunities and contacts within the verticals we have identified.The ideal candidate will be a player/coach and will become a resident product expert with hands-on knowledge of Issuu’s platform.
This person will also possess excellent communication and writing skills to aid in training employees as well as corresponding with customers. The candidate will report on their team's sales performance regarding converting leads to sales acquisition.
Role and Responsibilities
- Lead a small team of sales closers in the SMB space
- Analyze various data points to determine opportunities for your team members development
- Collaborate with leadership team to forecast, train, and motivate the team members
- Train team to update SFDC daily with all relevant details needed to reflect business reality
- Ability to self manage daily responsibilities and scheduling of tasks
- Mentor your team by helping team members with calls, performing live demos, setting goals and holding them accountable, assisting in overcoming client concerns, and roadblocks
- Be accountable for your team’s behaviors and results
- Run successful outbound campaigns with prebuilt marketing collateral and the use of Salesforce and Iterable with cross functional teams
- Own a small percentage of revenue targets as an individual contributor
- Sell the platform to the appropriate targeted accounts and manage towards hitting a preset shared revenue target
- Prepare & deliver world-class demos and value-based presentations using marketing collateral.
- 2+ years managing a small sales team in the SaaS (software as a service) industry
- You have SMB (target market in small to medium size businesses) experience
- You have the ability to paint a vision and get buy-in from your team of reps
- You have demonstrated collaboration, persuasion, and mentorship/coaching skills
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You act with the team’s best interest in mind. Great attitude and self-motivation
- You have a proficiency and knowledge of various solution-selling methodologies and best practices
- You have strong leadership, creativity, and analytical skills
- A true hunter!
What You'll Get
- Competitive compensation package
- Meaningful equity in a profitable growth-stage company
- We have 100% company paid platinum health benefits that is above the benchmark of prominent high tech companies
- Flat structure – every opinion matters regardless of team or position
- Flexible, uncapped paid time off, in addition to company-wide holidays
Details: The position is located in Palo Alto and is full time. Hybrid work culture.
Would You Like to Join?
This is the perfect opportunity to join a multinational company and be able to leave your mark on sales processes and procedures that impacts everyone at Issuu and our customers.
In our Palo Alto office, you’ll find members from all parts of Issuu, including Product, Design, Customer Success, Data Analytics, Marketing, BD and Management. We are conveniently close to the Palo Alto Caltrain Station and provide delicious catered lunches, regular outings, healthy drinks and snacks, and a friendly, creative, welcoming atmosphere in a cool office set-up. As if that wasn’t enough, we offer state of the art health benefits, amazing colleagues, and a flexible working environment.
We encourage everyone to apply regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital, veteran or disability status.