Content Marketing Manager
Palo Alto, California /
We are looking for a Content Marketing Manager to tell Issuu’s story in creative and innovative ways.
This is a dynamic job producing exciting content that is a catalyst for growth, helps people be successful with our solution, and elevates our brand.
These are big shoes to fill. You'll be responsible for everything from strategy and ideation and execution - with the team's help of course (no one is an island here!). You'll manage internal and external writing and design resources to get things done efficiently, but you'll also roll up your sleeves and write/produce a lot of content yourself (so it's not only important that you are a great writer, but that you enjoy writing).
What You'll Do
- Produce a steady flow of creative and meaningful content - everything from blog posts, newsletters, contributed articles, and eBooks to interactive experiences, videos and more;
- Define a long-term content strategy to raise awareness of Issuu, drive relevant traffic to our site, and increase conversion velocity through our content funnel;
- Manage/write messaging and content for our website, blog, social media, and external channels;
- Lead an external team of contract writers;
- Make our content the foundation of our SEO strategy and effectively build links to boost our organic presence;
- Build and maintain an active content calendar and associated workflows;
- Employ a growth mindset to maximize systematic success - seeking solutions and overcoming roadblocks;
- Hypothesize, test, measure, optimize, and scale our marketing content;
- Support the wider marketing team with content used in demand generation campaigns (B2B).
What You'll Bring
- Prior success — you have at least 5 years experience as a Content Marketer with demonstrated results and 1-2 years of professional writing experience;
- Belief — you believe in what Issuu is doing and are excited to be part of our growth;
- Passion — you have excellent knowledge of content creation/distribution and naturally stay informed of the latest developments;
- Creativity — you’re able to develop new ideas and find interesting ways to reach our prospective customers;
- Willingness to take risks — you aren’t afraid to take chances and know when it's appropriate to take risks;
- Communication skills — you are a natural storyteller and have outstanding written communication skills;
- Adaptability — things change quickly at a fast-paced growth company and you’ll need to keep up!;
- Organizational skills — you’re able to juggle multiple initiatives with ease.
What You'll Get
- Competitive compensation package
- Meaningful equity in a profitable growth-stage company
- Health and dental insurance
- Daily catered lunches and snacks
- Flat structure – every opinion matters regardless of team or position
- Flexible, uncapped paid time off, in addition to company-wide holidays
This position is based in Palo Alto, CA. Travel to Berlin and Copenhagen may be required.
With over 100 million unique visitors per month, Issuu is the world’s largest digital discovery and publishing platform. Issuu enables anyone — from independent creators to global brands — to distribute, measure and monetize their editorial, catalog or marketing content. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in Palo Alto, with offices in Copenhagen and Berlin, Issuu helps brands reach millions of people around the world who use Issuu to share, discover and engage with what they love.
We encourage everyone to apply regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital, veteran or disability status.