Content Marketing Manager
Palo Alto, California /
Issuu is one of the largest content publishing and distribution platforms in the world, with millions of pieces of content (marketing collateral, magazines, catalogs, brochures and more) added every year.
At the heart of Issuu is the Issuu Story Cloud, a suite of advanced features designed to transform a single piece of content into assets for every online marketing channel, including mobile articles, email graphics, and social stories for Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest (and more). Create once, share everywhere with Issuu.
Reporting to the Sr. Director Content and Brand Marketing, you will be responsible for creating, editing and curating relevant and thought-provoking content that adds value to our target audiences, while further solidifying Issuu’s brand and reputation as the leader in digital content publishing. The opportunity for the right person in this role to make an immediate impact is huge!
What You Will Be Doing
- Produce high-quality articles, videos, blogs, press releases, email marketing messages, case studies, presentation content, survey reports and web copy
- Serve as an exemplary writer, consistent with our company’s tone and mission. You write clean, concise, well-polished copy
- Edit content produced by the team, including conceptualizing the projects upfront, overseeing development and copy-editing prior to publishing
- Continuously measure and improve content performance
- Build and maintain editorial calendar
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and customer challenges in order to build a more effective editorial calendar
- Interact with copywriters, graphic designers and internal team members to create and review all content & ensure consistent message
- Push the business to adopt better content creation practices through frequent testing of new content formats and distribution channels
- Coordinate the creation of marketing assets when needed
What You Bring With You
- 7+ years of content marketing experience, preferably in SaaS software
- Bachelor’s in marketing, communications, journalism or related discipline
- Strong knowledge of content marketing strategy and channels
- Clear, effective communicator—verbally and in writing—with the ability to be persuasive
- Results-oriented; proven ability to prioritize, drive and achieve results through self and others under time pressure.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage your time to address multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced, professional environment.
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it
- History of working with copywriters and creative team members and creating an effective feedback loop
- Solutions-oriented, energetic self-starter with a positive “can-do” attitude
The Impact You Will Have
- Increase traffic to our owned social channels
- Improve engagement with our social media channels among our followers
- Increase Issuu’s brand awareness with thought leadership content
- Drive top of the funnel customer acquisition
What You'll Get
- Competitive compensation package
- Meaningful equity in a profitable growth-stage company
- We have 100% company paid platinum health benefits that is above the benchmark of prominent high tech companies
- Flat structure – every opinion matters regardless of team or position
- Flexible, uncapped paid time off, in addition to company-wide holidays
The real reason to join Issuu is not all these perks, it’s our unique company culture that delivers the leading results in our industry. Be yourself and thrive!
Founded in 2006 and headquartered in Palo Alto, with offices in Copenhagen, Braga and Berlin, Issuu is profitable, growing fast, and expanding our team across many departments. If you are a collaborative and ambitious professional looking to join a community that: deeply cares about our users and colleagues, has a growth mindset, sees and embraces challenges as a means for continuous improvement, and takes accountability to have a phenomenal impact, apply today!
Issuu is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out! We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives.