Platform Engineering /
iSTOX is the first fully regulated capital markets platform in any major financial centre to feature the issuance, custody and trading of digitised securities. Combining the power of distributed ledger technology (DLT) and smart contracts with an innovative business model, iSTOX brings private capital markets into the 21st century. By allowing buyers and sellers to connect directly, iSTOX removes longstanding barriers that have prevented a far greater pool of investors from access to private market opportunity. Compared with traditional trading venues, iSTOX is a more flexible, affordable and inclusive alternative, and offers investment options that were previously inaccessible.
iSTOX is now fully regulated by the Monetary Authority of Singapore. Key investors include Singapore Exchange and Heliconia (a fully owned subsidiary of Temasek).
We are seeking a Tech Enthusiast to be part of our Technical team which strives to constantly innovate and build state-of-art technology for our platform. You will enjoy working in a fast-paced start-up environment, and with a group of exceptionally product focused self-starters who want to make a difference. We are looking for a QA Engineer who is unafraid to tackle problems, possesses a strong ownership mindset, and is willing to go the extra mile to Initiate the Change.
The Tech Team is made up of motivated professionals dedicated to the cause and we look out for like-minded individuals to join us. If you are inspired to take on the challenge of building the Exchange of the future, we would love to speak with you!
- Work hand-in-hand with Developers to deliver quality end-to-end
- Design, manage and maintain all Quality Assurance (QA) best practices, standards, methodologies and metrics
- Develop and execute well-structured QA scripts for both functional (GUI and backend) and non-functional (speed, capacity, security, privacy, availability, and reliability) scenarios
- Verify QA results and construct QA reports
- Leverage open source QA tools to automate QA process
- Continuous optimisation of development and testing processes to enhance test quality and efficiency
- At least 2-3 years of experience in software development and software quality assurance
- An understanding of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Ability to construct test cases from product requirement document (PRDs)
- A bachelor’s degree in software design, engineering computer science
- Knowledge of current trends and latest advancements
- Analytical and possess strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple projects at the same time, acting both independently and as part of a team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills