Business and Operations /
iSTOX is the first fully regulated capital markets platform in any major financial centre to feature the issuance, custody and trading of digitised securities. Combining the power of distributed ledger technology (DLT) and smart contracts with an innovative business model, iSTOX brings private capital markets into the 21st century. By allowing buyers and sellers to connect directly, iSTOX removes longstanding barriers that have prevented a far greater pool of investors from access to private market opportunity. Compared with traditional trading venues, iSTOX is a more flexible, affordable and inclusive alternative, and offers investment options that were previously inaccessible.
iSTOX is now fully regulated by the Monetary Authority of Singapore. Key investors include Singapore Exchange and Heliconia (a fully owned subsidiary of Temasek).
We are looking for a Finance Intern to assist in the day-to-day operations of the Finance department.
- Prepare PVs and manual payment
- Support claims verification
- Liaise with banks on any updates
- Ensure completeness in finance files
- Participate in migration of systems
- Day to day accounting functions
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Proficient in MS office applications
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
- Organized, good attention to details and result-Oriented
- Pleasant personality with good communication skills.