Business and Operations /
iSTOX is the first fully regulated capital markets platform in any major financial centre to feature the issuance, custody and trading of digitised securities. Combining the power of distributed ledger technology (DLT) and smart contracts with an innovative business model, iSTOX brings private capital markets into the 21st century. By allowing buyers and sellers to connect directly, iSTOX removes longstanding barriers that have prevented a far greater pool of investors from access to private market opportunity. Compared with traditional trading venues, iSTOX is a more flexible, affordable and inclusive alternative, and offers investment options that were previously inaccessible.
iSTOX is now fully regulated by the Monetary Authority of Singapore. Key investors include Singapore Exchange and Heliconia (a fully owned subsidiary of Temasek).
We are looking for a Finance Manager to take charge of the company’s financial health.
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will drive all aspects of corporate accounting activities, including but not limited to management reporting, consolidation, treasury, tax, audit, cash flow management, business planning matters. You will also spearhead initiatives to drive and improve timely reporting, financial controls and corporate governance. You will also look into aspects of internal controls, processes and system improvement matters.
- Accurately prepare monthly management reports and analysis on variations
- Prepare financial statements for audit
- Review full set of accounts prepared by external accountants
- Manage periodic reporting process, including cash flow, reconciliations, analysis and control checks
- Be a key point of contact for other departments on financial, tax and accounting matters
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of our exchange platform and processes; subsequently, lead process improvements, systems enhancements in relation to financials
- Support tax requirements for our exchange platform (WHT, FATCA, CRS etc)
- Support GST and regulatory filings
- Liaison with external auditors and outsourced providers e,g, tax agents
- Prepare and ensure timely and accurate regulatory reporting to the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS)
- 4 to 6 years of professional experience, with strong hands-on corporate accounting exposure
- In-depth knowledge of full sets of financial accounts, preferably with experience in project management or exposure to the financial markets
- Excellent financial management and budgeting skills will be looked at favourably.
- Familiar and hands-on experience with audits and accounts payable/receivable cycles.
- Passion for the development of clearly-defined and optimization of operational processes
- Excellent organizational skills and be able to handle time-sensitive tasks.
- Meticulous and detail-oriented individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in ESOP Management, MAS CMS reporting, financial instruments would be a bonus