Head of Listing
Legal, Risk & Compliance /
Here at iSTOX, we believe in a world where capital flows freely and efficiently so that economic participation is seamless, frictionless and meaningful.
iSTOX is the world’s first fully regulated capital markets platform in any major financial centre to feature the issuance, custody and trading of digitised securities. We are fully regulated by the Monetary Authority of Singapore and our key investors include Singapore Exchange and Heliconia (a fully owned subsidiary of Temasek). Combining the power of distributed ledger technology (DLT) and smart contracts with an innovative business model, iSTOX brings private capital markets into the 21st century. By allowing buyers and sellers to connect directly, iSTOX removes longstanding barriers that have prevented a far greater pool of investors from access to private market opportunity.
Named the Most Innovative Fintech by Global Brands, we are pushing the forefront of what capital markets of the future should look like, and you will be part of realising this in your own way. You will be part of a team that is committed to building a regulated, transparent and community-driven platform, to give everyone equal access to financial markets.
The Head of Listing will be responsible for the overall listing framework of iSTOX, to ensure quality issuances are admitted onto the iSTOX platform, in support of the organisation's business growth.
- Responsible for the overall listing framework of iSTOX. Able to draft, provide feedback and enhance listing rules to support product growth and development and to sustain market relevant regulation to retain first mover advantage
- Work with Listing Committee and other stakeholders to streamline the review and listing framework for different issuance products, taking into consideration the characteristics of each product type
- Review and provide sound and commercial assessments to the iSTOX Listing Committee, on applications for admission onto the iSTOX platform, in accordance with listing rule requirements
- Monitor compliance with listing rules and query the issuers on matters including potential trading irregularities or inadequate disclosures
- Detect non-compliance of listing rules and provide sound advice on all listing matters
- Review and investigate non-compliance with listing rules, provide report and escalate to senior management and assist in disciplinary actions for breaches of rules
- Contribute to initiatives for maintaining/improving appropriate and relevant procedures and databases to ensure effective and efficient execution of the Listing function
- Build effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders from business units to issuers and market professionals
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced start-up environment
- Strong business acumen and commercial sense, see the listing function as an enabler for commercial growth
- Around 10 to 12 years of executive level experience working within the financial industry, especially in a capital market sector (e.g. exchange, corporate finance advisory or capital market services intermediary, financial services regulatory authority)
- Understanding of the functioning of an exchange/organised market
- Analytical, written and verbal communication skills
- Good understanding of industry’s best practices for Funds, Debt Securities, Equities and Structured Products will be an asset