Blockchain Engineering /
iSTOX is the first fully regulated capital markets platform in any major financial centre to feature the issuance, custody and trading of digitised securities. Combining the power of distributed ledger technology (DLT) and smart contracts with an innovative business model, iSTOX brings private capital markets into the 21st century. By allowing buyers and sellers to connect directly, iSTOX removes longstanding barriers that have prevented a far greater pool of investors from access to private market opportunity. Compared with traditional trading venues, iSTOX is a more flexible, affordable and inclusive alternative, and offers investment options that were previously inaccessible.
iSTOX is now fully regulated by the Monetary Authority of Singapore. Key investors include Singapore Exchange and Heliconia (a fully owned subsidiary of Temasek).
We are looking for a Blockchain Research Engineer to join our Technical Team!
- Ethereum private client benchmark and improvements
- Integrate with various cryptocurrencies (BTC, Stable coins...)
- Research and integrate scaling solutions on private Ethereum
- Support production team to integrate new solutions into existing system
- Good understanding of computer science, data structures and algorithm
- At least 2 years of hands on backend development, API integration, web services
- At least 1 year hands on experience with blockchain integration and smart contract development
- Knowledge of blockchain technologies such as consensus mechanisms, distributed system, levelDB
- Start-up mentality - you're not afraid to go the extra miles to make an impact
- Self-motivated to work with little supervision
- Result-oriented, love to deep dive and solve complex problems
Good to have
- Hands on experience with layer-2 scaling solutions on Ethereum
- Open source and research contributions related to blockchain
- Experience working in a blockchain focused companies