People and Engagement /
iSTOX is the first fully regulated capital markets platform in any major financial centre to feature the issuance, custody and trading of digitised securities. Combining the power of distributed ledger technology (DLT) and smart contracts with an innovative business model, iSTOX brings private capital markets into the 21st century. By allowing buyers and sellers to connect directly, iSTOX removes longstanding barriers that have prevented a far greater pool of investors from access to private market opportunity. Compared with traditional trading venues, iSTOX is a more flexible, affordable and inclusive alternative, and offers investment options that were previously inaccessible.
iSTOX is now fully regulated by the Monetary Authority of Singapore. Key investors include Singapore Exchange and Heliconia (a fully owned subsidiary of Temasek).
We are looking for an intern to support the HR team in the day-to-day operations.
- Assist in daily recruitment activities e.g. screen and shortlist suitable candidates and send profiles to hiring managers for further shortlisting, coordination of interviews etc.
- Involved in daily administrative matters from reports to data-entry to ensure operational efficiency and accuracy
- Support in various ad-hoc HR projects and employee engagement activities
- Min. GCE A Levels
- No experience required as training will be provided
- Strong communication skills; good attention to details
- Motivated and persevering personality
- Preferably someone who can commit for min 3 months or more starting from July 2020