iSTOX is the first fully regulated capital markets platform in any major financial centre to feature the issuance, custody and trading of digitised securities. Combining the power of distributed ledger technology (DLT) and smart contracts with an innovative business model, iSTOX brings private capital markets into the 21st century. By allowing buyers and sellers to connect directly, iSTOX removes longstanding barriers that have prevented a far greater pool of investors from access to private market opportunity. Compared with traditional trading venues, iSTOX is a more flexible, affordable and inclusive alternative, and offers investment options that were previously inaccessible.
iSTOX is now fully regulated by the Monetary Authority of Singapore. Key investors include Singapore Exchange and Heliconia (a fully owned subsidiary of Temasek).
We're looking for a Data Analyst to join our team!
- Gather business intelligence report requirements and transform them into specifications
- Create and maintain reports using BI tools
- Interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques
- Develop and maintain the data warehouse, data lake, and data collection systems (ETL)
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Identify and implement new data sources for BI
- Maintain BI and data warehouse documentation
- Graduated with a bachelor's or master's degree in Computer Science, Math, Statistics or other data-analytical fields
- At least 5 years working experience as a Data Analyst
- At least 5 years experience designing and maintaining data warehouses and ETL jobs
- Strong SQL knowledge
- Good knowledge of at least one programming language ideally Python
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Strong experience in data warehouse modelling such as dimensional modelling and data vault
- Strong knowledge of and experience with BI tools such as Microsoft Power BI, Tableau or similar
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to explain technical solutions
- Experience with Snowflake data warehouse is a plus
- Ideally experience in financial markets
- Ideally experience with AWS, especially AWS services such as S3, Glue, lambda, Athena, Kinesis