iSTOX is the first fully regulated capital markets platform in any major financial centre to feature the issuance, custody and trading of digitised securities. Combining the power of distributed ledger technology (DLT) and smart contracts with an innovative business model, iSTOX brings private capital markets into the 21st century. By allowing buyers and sellers to connect directly, iSTOX removes longstanding barriers that have prevented a far greater pool of investors from access to private market opportunity. Compared with traditional trading venues, iSTOX is a more flexible, affordable and inclusive alternative, and offers investment options that were previously inaccessible.
iSTOX is now fully regulated by the Monetary Authority of Singapore. Key investors include Singapore Exchange and Heliconia (a fully owned subsidiary of Temasek).
The Product Manager works alongside with the Technical team to define the best user experience for our external (clients) and internal (frontline staff). To be successful in this role, you have to be hands-on and are able to turn ideas into value-adding features from a user perspective. You should also have a strong understanding in UI design and implementation and trained in UX experiential thinking. Summarily, you will act as a bridge across all the key elements made up of user needs, technical constraints and design goals.
- Identify business needs & user cases. Be the lead in organizing and managing workshop sessions when necessary to gather such intel
- Conduct UX research to understand user requirements e.g through user interviews
- Build a seamless product workflow/user experience
- Create multiple prototypes/plans for the many forms a product can take
- Actively manage product roadmap focusing on the prioritisation of features development
- Conduct user acceptance test (A/B Testing) and be able to formulate metrics to track the effectiveness of the every design change being made
- Work with the Technical team to drive and iterate the product and user processes from initial scope through to production and further iteration to meet growth needs
- Proven work experience in product management
- Strong communication skills
- Proven track record of delivering key milestones of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Have a good design sense and this means able to empathize with users and having an intuition of what good and bad products look like
- Understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- A Degree in Interaction Design, Human Computer Interaction, Computer Science, Information Systems or other related fields
- Experience in digital products serving users in the capital markets, investment or securities trading sectors