Senior DevOps Engineer
iSTOX is the first fully regulated capital markets platform in any major financial centre to feature the issuance, custody and trading of digitised securities. Combining the power of distributed ledger technology (DLT) and smart contracts with an innovative business model, iSTOX brings private capital markets into the 21st century. By allowing buyers and sellers to connect directly, iSTOX removes longstanding barriers that have prevented a far greater pool of investors from access to private market opportunity. Compared with traditional trading venues, iSTOX is a more flexible, affordable and inclusive alternative, and offers investment options that were previously inaccessible.
iSTOX is now fully regulated by the Monetary Authority of Singapore. Key investors include Singapore Exchange and Heliconia (a fully owned subsidiary of Temasek).
The Senior DevOps Engineer is responsible for implementing, maintaining, monitoring and supporting ICHX IT Infrastructure in Cloud. The role includes day-to-day infrastructure support and upgrades to ensure all of ICHX applications can be housed and run efficiently.
If you are inspired to take on the challenge of building the Exchange of the future, we would love to speak with you!
- Designing, building and implementing solutions for DevOps on cloud
- Infrastructure provisioning on Azure, AWS, etc. using Terraform
- Architecting overall, comprehensive, and efficient practices on CI/CD and Automation including Infrastructure as code
- Review/Prepare deployment and operational environments, i.e., execute initiatives to reduce failure, troubleshoot issues across the entire infrastructure stack, expand monitoring capabilities, and manage technical operations
- Brainstorm and conduct POC on new ideas as part of continuous improvement efforts to introduce technical best practices to the pipeline
- Minimum 2 years' equivalent experience in IT devOps or infrastructure
- Ideally a Bachelor’s degree or Technical Certificate
- Proven experience in working with AWS cloud services, Linux and failover setup
- Understand system security concerns and solutions
- Technical Troubleshooting – hands-on knowledge of approaches, tools and techniques for anticipating, recognizing, and resolving technical (hardware, software, application or operational) problems
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter, able to thrive in a dynamic, fast-changing environment
- Automation and scripting skills with Shell, Perl, Python etc
- Have used or built DevOps dashboards using Cloud watch/Grafana/ELK etc. this will be an advantage
- Have experience with container hosting and orchestration services