Business Operations Intern
Business and Operations /
iSTOX is the first fully regulated capital markets platform in any major financial centre to feature the issuance, custody and trading of digitised securities. Combining the power of distributed ledger technology (DLT) and smart contracts with an innovative business model, iSTOX brings private capital markets into the 21st century. By allowing buyers and sellers to connect directly, iSTOX removes longstanding barriers that have prevented a far greater pool of investors from access to private market opportunity. Compared with traditional trading venues, iSTOX is a more flexible, affordable and inclusive alternative, and offers investment options that were previously inaccessible.
iSTOX is now fully regulated by the Monetary Authority of Singapore. Key investors include Singapore Exchange and Heliconia (a fully owned subsidiary of Temasek).
We are looking for a Business Operations Intern to join our team for the period from July 2020 to December 2020!
- Working within the Business Operations team for on-boarding of new investors into the platform via thorough Anti Money Laundering [AML] and Know Your Customer [KYC] screening procedure
- Participate in user-acceptance testing on platform feature to support new products or processes
- Collation of supporting docs to fund manager for their AML and KYC review
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned by the Business Ops Manager or Head of Ops
- 2nd or 3rd year undergraduate pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Economics or any other relevant disciplines
- Meticulous with keen eye for details
- Adaptable and versatile to work on different job assignments
- Proactive individual with an ability to solve problems
- Finance knowledge / prior internships at financial institutions would be a plus!
- please indicate your availability period in your application