Los Angeles, California
Italic offers unbranded luxury goods—no logos, no markups. By removing brands, retailers, and distributors from our supply chain, we are able to hit incredible price points and lower inventory waste without compromising on product quality or customer experience at scale.
We are seeking a part-time photographer to lead our in-studio shoots for e-commerce assets. The ideal candidate is eager for growth, comfortable under tight deadlines, and is well-connected in the industry with models and assistants.
- Work with our marketing team to adhere to a consistent style across all product imagery
- Learn and maintain a consistent lighting and styling setup across all flats and on-figure photos
- Make selects from shoots and work with external retouchers to edit on-figure and flat photos
- Extremely organized and can manage receiving product samples from all over the world
- Significant experience with shooting product flats and on-model shoots in a lean studio
- Strong command of using Adobe Lightroom, Photoshop, and Capture One
- Ability to think and act in ambiguity
- Keen understanding of file management
Italic is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We don't care about where you went to college, your degree, your age, or what fancy names you might have on your resume. Instead, we're looking for good people: good at work and with a good heart ♥️