Designer, Consumer Storefront
San Francisco /
Italic is quality, at cost — our members access hundreds of quality goods from the same manufacturers as top brands at cost. We currently offer men's and women's apparel, accessories, and footwear, and home goods like bedding, bath, cookware, and more.
Italic is seeking a talented digital designer to work on improving its overall digital experience and storefront. This is a critical role that requires a deep understanding of product design principles and the ability to work closely on a distributed engineering, product, and design team.
- Work together with our technology team to design new features and experiences that delight customers
- Create repeatable style guides and design systems that adhere with our brand visual identity and apply them consistently
- Adhere to deadlines and ensure clear communication together with Product Manager and Engineering team
- Help QA features to confirm alignment with design specifications
- Work with our Product Manager and engineering team to produce specifications, prototypes, and assets to ensure accurate delivery of the designs you create
- Work together with our Product Manager to ideate and deliver assets on-time
- 3+ years experience as a product designer at a fast-growing consumer-facing or B2B company
- Strong experience with Figma or Sketch, clear understanding of layouts and layering
- Experience with motion or prototyping is a plus, but not necessary
Italic is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We don't care about where you went to college, your degree, your age, or what fancy names you might have on your resume. Instead, we're looking for good people: good at work and with a good heart ♥️