We want to become the world's largest and most loved consumer brand by building a new supply chain that serves consumers, manufacturers, and the environment—not middlemen. We are a small and experienced team of technology and retail veterans that are passionate about developing beautiful, luxury goods in a sustainable way and creating a world-class customer experience.
We are building a team of highly-talented freelance designers to help us implement our vision for our brand. As our brand has traditionally been very minimalist, we are aiming to further refine our visual identity through the primary mechanism that customers interact with our brand via the storefront and improve the perceived quality of our products, our mission, and our value proposition.
- Design an elegant yet utilitarian storefront that you're proud of showing off on your portfolio
- Communicate the needs on behalf of the design team to our Producer to plan in advance of photoshoots and post-production in accordance to the needs of the storefront
- Collaborate with Customer Success and Merchandising to ideate ways to better feature and sell through inventory
- Work with our Product Manager and engineering team to produce specifications, prototypes, and assets to ensure accurate delivery of the designs you create
- Provide timelines, and hit them
- 4+ years experience in consumer-facing web design. A nice portfolio or roster of clients helps :)
- A kind but ambitious mentality and be able to stand up for your opinion while remaining flexible to hearing critical feedback
- Be able to clearly articulate past design and branding decisions within constrains of being on-brand
Italic is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We don't care about where you went to college, your degree, your age, or what fancy names you might have on your resume. Instead, we're looking for good people — good at work and with a good heart. If this sounds like you, come join us!