Social Media Coordinator
Los Angeles, California
Italic offers unbranded luxury goods—no logos, no markups. By removing brands, retailers, and distributors from our supply chain, we are able to hit incredible price points and lower inventory waste without compromising on product quality or customer experience at scale.
Italic is seeking an ambitious and hard-working Social Media Coordinator who will create and own our social strategy. This is a critical role in our mission of creating a modern, authentic luxury brand that our customers loves.
- 2+ years of experience working in social media or creative as an individual, at a brand, or a well-respected agency
- Fluency and confidence in all premier channels, especially Youtube, Pinterest, Instagram, and Twitter
- Deep affinity for brand identity, luxury, design, and visuals
- Must be clever, funny, and smart!
- Own the creation of engaging content in all shapes and forms, from giveaways, campaigns, collabs, etc.
- Engage our followers and truly bring our brand to life
- Use data to measure success and growth on various self-set KPIs such as engagement rate, follower growth, etc.
Italic is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We don't care about where you went to college, your degree, your age, or what fancy names you might have on your resume. Instead, we're looking for good people: good at work and with a good heart ♥️