Los Angeles, California
We want to become the world's largest and most loved consumer brand by building a new supply chain that serves consumers, manufacturers, and the environment—not middlemen. We are a small and experienced team of technology and retail veterans that are passionate about developing beautiful, luxury goods in a sustainable way and creating a world-class customer experience.
We are seeking an ambitious Marketing Associate to empower our Brand Marketing team with executing campaigns and ongoing management of Italic's core brand. You will lead the charge in our go to market strategy and building awareness for our innovative business model. This is a fun and seriously challenging role for a well-organized and well-networked creative who likes working on big ideas. You will take ownership of communicating our story, product, and company to consumers through digital and offline mediums.
- 2+ years of experience in marketing at a brand, agency, studio, or other well-loved consumer-facing company
- Passion for commerce and direct-to-consumer brands
- Experience with developing collabs or partnerships
- Well-connected and experience negotiating and working with influencers
- Strong copywriting and communications skills; autonomy and able to think on your feet
- Excellent project management abilities and experience working with external freelancers or agencies
- Scrappy mentality and ability to get a lot done with a small budget
- Strong opinions on design and a clear style and creative aesthetic that aligns with the Italic brand
- Develop and execute a strategy to build Italic's brand awareness and consideration across multiple channels
- Engage our influencer ambassadors and manage our growing community
- Together with our CEO, build and execute a go-to-market marketing strategy and full year consumer marketing plan
- Successfully and repeatedly launch new products under the Italic umbrella brand
- Prepare and host events and parties
- Manage social media accounts and calendar to keep the brand fresh and on trend
- Develop and launch licensing opportunities
- Monitor the efficacy of our brand and consumer marketing campaigns to make future adjustments and iterations
Italic is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We don't care about where you went to college, your degree, your age, or what fancy names you might have on your resume. Instead, we're looking for good people — good at work and with a good heart. If this sounds like you, come join us!