Los Angeles /
Marketing – Creative /
Italic is building the next generation of digital commerce. Our mission is make living the good life accessible for all of our members. We are starting by developing a line of quality goods and selling them at prices unrivaled by the rest of the industry. Our culture is obsessed with continuous improvement and we seek to constantly improve upon our technology and product assortment to create model of retail that's better for our manufacturers and our members.
We are seeking a copywriter to lead our internal copy production. This is an opportunity to build out the foundational processes and writing style for our brand while receiving consistent work each month. The ideal candidate is ambitious for growth, comfortable under tight deadlines, has worked professionally, and is well-connected in the industry with designers or project managers.
- 3-5 years of relevant copywriting experience at a consumer-facing company
- Methodical mentality and has strong organization skills
- Autonomous and works well with small, lean team
- Technology-savvy, used to working with software such as Google Docs or Notion
- Write copy for a variety of mediums and channels including email, paid social, website, and Instagram
- Participate in ideation and development of key marketing campaigns
- Work with Creative Director and marketing team to oversee and build upon marketing strategy and messaging
- Keep an eye on marketing KPIs to iterate and learn from historical data to improve future campaigns
Italic is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We don't care about where you went to college, your degree, your age, or what fancy names you might have on your resume. Instead, we're looking for good people: good at work and with a good heart.