Fully launching later this year, Italic is a retailer pioneering a new way to shop luxury goods: unbranded and straight from the source. We're on a mission to build a fairer, simpler supply chain that serves consumers, manufacturers, and the environment—not middlemen.
We're trailblazing the next generation of direct-to-consumer commerce while enjoying the ride. We're a small but experienced team laser focused on developing beautiful, well-designed products and creating a world-class customer experience. If the thrills of early-stage companies excite you and you're up for the challenge, you'd be truly hard-pressed to come by a better opportunity.
We are seeking a part-time copywriter to lead our internal copy production. This is a rare opportunity to build out the foundational processes and writing style for our brand while receiving consistent work each month. The ideal candidate is ambitious for growth, comfortable under tight deadlines, has worked professionally, and is well-connected in the industry with designers or project managers.
- 3-5 years of relevant copywriting experience at a consumer-facing company
- Methodical mentality and has strong organization skills
- Autonomous and works well with small, lean team
- Technology-savvy, used to working with software such as Google Docs or Notion
- Write copy for a variety of mediums and channels including email, paid social, website, and Instagram
- Participate in ideation and development of key marketing campaigns
- Work with Creative Director and marketing team to oversee and build upon marketing strategy and messaging
- Keep an eye on marketing KPIs to iterate and learn from historical data to improve future campaigns
We are rebuilding the largest industry in the world from the ground up. You'll do work that (actually) matters together with a team that cares about you, your fulfillment, and your health. In return, you'll be compensated with good pay, good stock options, and good benefits.
Italic is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status... Furthermore, we don't care about where you went to college, your degree, your age, or what fancy names you might have on your resume. Instead, we're looking for good people — good at work and with a good heart.
If this sounds like you, come join us!