Customer Experience Manager
Los Angeles, California
Italic offers unbranded luxury goods—no logos, no markups. By removing brands, retailers, and distributors from our supply chain, we are able to hit incredible price points and lower inventory waste without compromising on product quality or customer experience at scale.
Italic is seeking an experienced customer experience manager as we open up our product offering and begin our marketing expansion. This is a critical role in our business and will have significant autonomy and opportunity for upwards mobility.
- Serve as the Italic brand voice on the front line with all of our customers
- Recruit, train, and manage our remote customer experience associates
- Oversee and maintain excellent CSAT and delivery times metrics while troubleshooting issues
- Create and document workflows for scaling our customer experience
- Surface areas of improvement to leadership and suggest solutions
- 4+ years of experience in a support or related role at a fast-growing, high-volume consumer-facing business
- Excellent computer skills including experience with ticket-based support tools like Kustomer, Gorgias, or Zendesk
- Strong writing skills and detail-oriented mindset
- Great emotional intelligence and interest in helping others
- Resourcefulness, great problem-solving skills, and an entrepreneurial work ethic
Italic is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We don't care about where you went to college, your degree, your age, or what fancy names you might have on your resume. Instead, we're looking for good people: good at work and with a good heart ♥️