Customer Success Associate
We want to become the world's largest and most loved consumer brand by building a new supply chain that serves consumers, manufacturers, and the environment—not middlemen. We are a small and experienced team of technology and retail veterans that are passionate about developing beautiful, luxury goods in a sustainable way and creating a world-class customer experience.
About The Role
Italic is looking for it's first customer experience hire as we open up our storefront to the world. This team is a critical part of our business, and this role is perfect for someone early in their carrier looking to join an extremely talented team that is taking a shot at an enormous opportunity.
What you'll need to succeed
- Great emotional intelligence, with an unusual ability to listen closely with a keen sense of empathy
- Enthusiasm and interest in helping others, and an ability to make friends easily
- Resourcefulness, great problem-solving skills, and an entrepreneurial work ethic
- Phenomenal writing skills with an understanding of why great documentation is so important
- An octopus-like ability to be productive - you can manage several processes and conversations at once without ever letting a ball drop
- Excellent computer skills including experience with CRM tools like Kustomer.com, Google Suite, and collaboration tools (plus the ability to pick up new ones easily)
- Comfort and ability in working in an early-stage startup environment
- At least 1-year experience of directly serving customers + previous startup experience a big plus
What you'll be doing
- Serve as the Italic brand voice and company ambassador on the front line with all of our members
- Deliver top-notch hospitality with all Italic members through phone, emails, live chats, and social media.
- Maintain detailed knowledge of Italic products to quickly assist with member preferences and needs
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer issues with the utmost care and respect by listening to their problems and offering clear (and when necessary, creative) resolutions
- Document notes on customer experiences so the entire team has appropriate context to continue to create a great member experience
- Meet and exceed customer experience KPI's
- Be apart of our early community engagement strategy development and other cross-functional teams like marketing, operations, and technology
- Help establish team culture as an inaugural member of the CX team
- Develop clear plans that drive KPI improvements to keep pace with our growth
Italic is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We don't care about where you went to college, your degree, your age, or what fancy names you might have on your resume. Instead, we're looking for good people — good at work and with a good heart. If this sounds like you, come join us!