Los Angeles, California
We want to become the world's largest and most loved consumer brand by building a new supply chain that serves consumers, manufacturers, and the environment—not middlemen. We are a small and experienced team of technology and retail veterans that are passionate about developing beautiful, luxury goods in a sustainable way and creating a world-class customer experience.
- 2+ years experience in a logistics or fulfillment position in a growing, high-volume e-commerce business
- Experience managing tight deadlines and being the go-to person between internal teams and external suppliers
- Strong negotiation and people skills, preferably with existing connections or vendors in the industry
- Deep experience with Excel or Google Sheets preferred
- Maintain and create strong relationships with existing and new 3PLs
- Plan, negotiate, and book frequent ocean and air freight shipments
- Ensure proper inventory reception and counting against BOLs and POs
- Maintain product gross margins through freight relationships and cost optimizations
- Oversee proper fulfillment times and maintain a strong grasp on costs and margins
Italic is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We don't care about where you went to college, your degree, your age, or what fancy names you might have on your resume. Instead, we're looking for good people — good at work and with a good heart. If this sounds like you, come join us!