Los Angeles, California
We want to become the world's largest and most loved consumer brand by building a new supply chain that serves consumers, manufacturers, and the environment—not middlemen. We are a small and experienced team of technology and retail veterans that are passionate about developing beautiful, luxury goods in a sustainable way and creating a world-class customer experience.
We are seeking a highly organized and motivated Production Coordinator to join our Creative team. You will be the glue that holds the creative team together by overseeing timelines, planning, communications with freelancers, and helping translate our creative vision into usable assets as efficiently as possible.
- Plan and coordinate all necessary going into a photoshoot
- Coordinate the post-production from shoots, including editing, retouching, selections, and file management to ensure on-time and efficient delivery of assets to relevant internal teams
- Work with internal stakeholders to plan and communicate timelines
- Oversee communication with and manage our team of creative freelancers, sourcing new freelancers when necessary
- Run casting calls for models and maintain a roster of talent
- 2+ years in a planning, production, or project management role at an e-commerce or consumer-facing company
- Hyper-organized and disciplined
- Deep network of creatives in all fields such as photography, stylists, copywriters, graphic designers, and more highly preferred
- Positive outlook, practicality, and optimistic attitude a must!
Italic is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We don't care about where you went to college, your degree, your age, or what fancy names you might have on your resume. Instead, we're looking for good people — good at work and with a good heart. If this sounds like you, come join us!