Hong Kong /
Italic is quality, at cost — our members access 800+ quality goods from the same manufacturers as top brands with zero markups. By removing brands, logos, and foregoing profits on product sales, we can offer unprecedented value across our entire product offering.
We are seeking a highly organized and motivated Producer to join our Creative team. You will be the glue that holds the creative team together by overseeing timelines, planning, communications with freelancers, and helping translate our creative vision into usable assets as efficiently as possible.
- Plan and coordinate all necessary going into a photoshoot
- Coordinate the post-production from shoots, including editing, retouching, selections, and file management to ensure on-time and efficient delivery of assets to relevant internal teams
- Work with internal stakeholders to plan and communicate timelines
- Oversee communication with and manage our team of creative freelancers, sourcing new freelancers when necessary
- Run casting calls for models and maintain a roster of talent
- 2+ years in a planning, production, or project management role at an e-commerce or consumer-facing company
- Hyper-organized and disciplined
- Experience with cloud storage services such as Google Drive or Global Edit
- Deep network of creatives in all fields such as photography, stylists, copywriters, graphic designers, and more highly preferred
- Positive outlook, practicality, and optimistic attitude a must!
Italic is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We don't care about where you went to college, your degree, your age, or what fancy names you might have on your resume. Instead, we're looking for good people: good at work and with a good heart ♥️