Los Angeles, California
Italic offers unbranded luxury goods—no logos, no markups. By removing brands, retailers, and distributors from our supply chain, we are able to hit incredible price points and lower inventory waste without compromising on product quality or customer experience at scale.
Italic is looking for a contract recruiter to set the foundation for talent acquisition at the company. As an early stage startup, we need someone that can act can own different parts of the hiring process and wear different hats as needed. The ideal candidate is an empathetic, extremely organized people-person who approaches high-velocity recruiting like an experienced sales veteran - as a pipeline with leads and opportunities.
- 3+ years as a recruiter, preferably at of a fast-growing consumer-facing company
- Exposure to many different types of roles (technical and nontechnical) and has a strong understanding for what denotes strong candidates for each role
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems like Lever
- Resourcefulness and ability to create from scratch
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Thick skin - not afraid of facing rejection or of rejecting candidates
- Help source candidates across several different departments
- Establish initial recruiting processes, structure, and templates
- Run, coordinate, and keep the interview processes for candidates running
- Write new job descriptions with senior members of the team to help ensure quality candidate inbound
- Assist in managing our outbound recruiting process
Italic is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We don't care about where you went to college, your degree, your age, or what fancy names you might have on your resume. Instead, we're looking for good people: good at work and with a good heart ♥️