Los Angeles, California
Italic offers unbranded luxury goods—no logos, no markups. By removing brands, retailers, and distributors from our supply chain, we are able to hit incredible price points and lower inventory waste without compromising on product quality or customer experience at scale.
We are seeking a part-time videographer to lead our content creation process. This is a rare opportunity to build out the foundation and aesthetics for our creative production while receiving consistent work each month. The ideal candidate is ambitious for growth, comfortable under tight deadlines, has worked professionally, and is well-connected in the industry with models and assistants.
- Work with our marketing team to adhere to a consistent style across all products and videos
- Learn and maintain a consistent lighting and styling setup
- Work with the merchandising team to select, retouch, and upload product videography
- Extremely organized and can manage receiving product samples from all over the world
- Keen understanding of file management and organization
Italic is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We don't care about where you went to college, your degree, your age, or what fancy names you might have on your resume. Instead, we're looking for good people: good at work and with a good heart ♥️