Fully launching later this year, Italic is a retailer pioneering a new way to shop luxury goods: unbranded and straight from the source. We're on a mission to build a fairer, simpler supply chain that serves consumers, manufacturers, and the environment—not middlemen.
We're trailblazing the next generation of direct-to-consumer commerce while enjoying the ride. We're a small but experienced team laser focused on developing beautiful, well-designed products and creating a world-class customer experience. If the thrills of early-stage companies excite you and you're up for the challenge, you'd be truly hard-pressed to come by a better opportunity.
- Work with CEO to establish a new line of business
- Autonomously and efficiently manage prospecting, outreach, engagement, and closing as a one-person team
- Pitch the Italic product line and sourcing platform to brands and stockists
- Partner with our sourcing and merchandising team to leanly track the process of product development
- Act as project manager on ensuring high-quality delivery in accordance to client needs and expectations
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience at a fast-growing brand or consumer-facing company
- A founder's mentality and strong sense of humility are critical for the success of this role—big egos need not apply
- You will be tasked with "figuring it out" and receive significant autonomy on the way you accomplish your goals
- Adept with technology and experience with CRM systems such as Salesforce, Outreach, etc.
- Ability to persist and go through the sales grind of finding a fit in an exciting but uncertain market
- Strong EQ, written and verbal communications skills
We are rebuilding the largest industry in the world from the ground up. You'll do work that (actually) matters together with a team that cares about you, your fulfillment, and your health. In return, you'll be compensated with good pay, good stock options, and good benefits.
Italic is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status... Furthermore, we don't care about where you went to college, your degree, your age, or what fancy names you might have on your resume. Instead, we're looking for good people — good at work and with a good heart.
If this sounds like you, come join us!