Content – Written Content
iTech Media is a values-led, Talent first and rapidly scaling, online media company operating in a hugely demanding, competitive and innovative sector. This necessitates hiring and retaining the sharpest and most adaptable people in technology in order to build the #1 digital teams in London & Warsaw. We service a rapidly growing network of over 150 sites across 50+ countries and 21 languages.
Founded in late 2015, we’re building diverse, talented and high-performing teams including Engineering, UX & Design, Content, SEO, Conversion Optimisation and of course, Product. We comprise an international team of over 100, vectored towards a compelling vision of building the #1 online digital media company in gaming.
Are you a wordsmith with solid editorial skills and a keen eye for detail? Can you create and optimise content to deliver a high impact for users? This is a great opportunity to join a cutting-edge team of content specialists that drive over 150 websites in one of the most competitive online niches.
Moving the needle, getting stuff done, and looking for innovative ways of achieving epic results is not only part of our philosophy at iTech Media, it’s at the forefront of everything we do!
We build, look after and run a wide portfolio of websites worldwide and our goal is to become number one in online media globally. As part of a content product team for one or our key websites you’ll play an important part in helping us achieve this vision!
This is a crucial role in shaping the content that will grow our presence online. You will ensure all content delivered is of excellent quality and meets the highest standards. You will be commissioning and editing content about online gambling and online casinos.
What we absolutely need you to do:
- Be a gatekeeper for all content that goes onto our websites.
- Use your skills and keen eye to suggest new, innovative ways of engaging with our audience and expanding the market
- Brief and liaise with freelance writers to ensure they meet expectations and deadlines.
- Proofreading, line editing and SEO copy editing text to match the tone and clarity our audience expects.
- Work as part of a high performing product team, collaborating with colleagues to deliver key objectives with a big impact for the company; and setting personal development goals to continually grow your own skill set.
- Collaborate with other teams in the company, including the Project Management, SEO, UX, and Tech teams.
Ticket to play:
- A strong command of English grammar and language, and what makes for valuable copy that is well structured for users.
- Relevant experience in a similar role editing digital content for the web.
- Solid writing and proofing skills, as well as an unrivalled eye for detail.
- A “can do” attitude that thrives when working to deadlines in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Self-motivated and confident in working on your own initiative and being imaginative.
- Basic grasp of SEO from a previous role.
- Team player mentality. We like to work with friendly people who thrive when working collaboratively.
- Improvement mindset. Constantly striving to learn, develop and grow.
- Passion and energy. Enjoying a fast-paced working environment where your character will shine through.
- Excellent communication skills.
- It would be an added bonus if you are familiar with online casinos, gaming and sports betting, and have experience working in a highly competitive industry.
What we can do for you:
Give you the platform and support to excel
Give you a yearly training budget of £1000 to bring out the ninja in you
Annual company retreat to have fun, team build and grow together. Previous destinations include Mykonos, Mexico and Thailand
Annual bonus scheme based on individual & company performance
And all of these added goodies:
A chance to work with an epic team of passionate experts
Brand new, state-of-the-art offices with a fun and engaging culture (check the website for pictures)
Flexible working hours - you pick what suits you best
25 days' holiday + 8 bank holidays + additional 6 days over Xmas/New Year
Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and wellbeing
Annual travel season ticket loan
Team Friday lunches - ordered-in from a variety of local restaurants (on your first Friday you get to choose which restaurant we order from)
Unlimited drinks, snacks and organic fruit
Herman Miller chair, top spec Bose headphones and a choice of hardware/OS
Regular wellbeing activities - mindfulness (monthly Sanctus sessions) & nutrition guest speakers, free health screening (MOTs)
Join in with yoga, 5-a-side football, HIIT sessions and much more
Monthly social events as well as legendary summer and Christmas extravaganzas
Charity volunteering days off to support causes you're passionate about
Pension contribution matched up to 10%.
Our ambition is to build the Number 1 Online Media Company in Gaming, Worldwide!