Engineering – Engineering /
iTech Media is a high growth marketing and product development company which started with a simple mission: to help people make smart choices online. We build digital products that inform and entertain a global audience across the most competitive comparison markets in the world: iGaming, Sports Betting, Personal Finance, and we’re expanding into new verticals.
We bring to life a network of over 150 products across 50+ countries, serving 130,000,000 users annually. Founded in 2015, iTech remains bootstrapped, and is scaling up rapidly with a proudly people-first culture. We’ve got big ambitions for the future, continuing to help the world’s top brands to grow their brands, and we need talented people who share our ambition to join us for the next, most exciting part of our journey.
Are you passionate about people? Do you enable people to be the best versions of themselves? Do you like to contribute to teams of engineers and get stuck in with what they are trying to build? If you are yes yes yes to these then we have a role perfect for you. iTech Media is looking for highly talented people to come work with us to help us in our ever-evolving business. We are shooting for the moon as the best place to work whilst shipping greatness and having fun along the way.
What we absolutely need you to do:
Be a world class leader that recruits, develops and retains talent in a scaling team.
Lead and manage a team of engineers and work with teams supporting them in building industry-leading, robust and innovative solutions
Create and maintain a professional culture within iTech Media, where individuals take ownership and are fastidious and proud of shipping greatness and growing every day.
Solving problems to help users make smart choices, supporting your team to help them grow every day in knowledge and experience so that together you can tackle the biggest challenges that move the business forward.
Ensure the best quality and collaboration possible in everything we build across the company by working alongside truly inspiring people who look to you to help them overcome some jaw dropping challenges.
Inspire your team to move mountains, overcome obstacles and give them the recognition they deserve.
Ticket to play:
- Capable of optimizing processes and driving performance improvement across squads to deliver better and more efficient products.
- Familiar with containerization and Docker/Kubernetes
- Experience in a hands-on remit + managing a team responsible for multiple projects, particularly a portfolio environment.
- Proven track record of leading and growing high-performance, talented teams. This includes day to day line management, driving their personal growth, optimizing processes and organizing the team’s goals/OKR's
What we can do for you:
· Flexible working hours – “work your way”
· 25 days holiday, plus we close over end of year holiday period. You also get two days for your birthday and a life event, and two paid volunteering days a year.
· Annual training budget of €1,000, and regular training days to support your growth and development
· Eligibility for our discretionary bonus scheme
· Company-wide share option scheme
Diversity, equity and inclusion at iTech Media
iTech celebrates diversity in our teams, and we take inclusion seriously here. We’re creating an unrivalled opportunity for our teams to grow and belong, and as we scale, we know we need the most talented people with diverse backgrounds, perspectives and skills. If you’re good at what you do, come and join us. The more inclusive we are, the more epic experiences we can create for our communities.