Senior UX Researcher
User Experience & Design – UX Research
iTech Media is a values-led, Talent first and rapidly scaling, online media company operating in a hugely demanding, competitive and innovative sector. This necessitates hiring and retaining the sharpest and most adaptable people in technology in order to build the #1 digital teams in London & Warsaw. We service a rapidly growing network of over 150 sites across 50+ countries and 21 languages.
Founded in late 2015, we’re building diverse, talented and high-performing teams including Engineering, UX & Design, Content, SEO, Conversion Optimisation and of course, Product. We comprise an international team of over 100, vectored towards a compelling vision of building the #1 online digital media company in gaming.
In this role you will be responsible for the leading planning, delivery, and communicating studies that reveal the motivations and behaviours of users and lead customer insight analysis with an overarching goal of improving user experience.
What we absolutely need you to do:
- You will bring a senior level and strong understanding of both quantitative and qualitative methodologies, as well as best practices and core principles of great UX, ensuring that any user journey is an outstanding experience.
- Plan, execute and communicate User Experience research that provides tangible findings and clear calls to action
- Create dashboards to monitor performance and visualise insights
- Set up and manage customer insight tools including surveys, heat maps and user tests
- Communicate findings and recommendations to various levels including senior team members
- Produce recommendations for improvements based on the different types of users and their profiles
- Represent the customer's voice in the product development process while working with designers, product owners, and developers to address opportunities in an agile, fast-paced environment
- Mentor other team members
- Have exceptional understanding of UX & UI principles
- Understand the user psychology and different profiles
- Demonstrate a proven track record in a similar role, as well as examples of delivering research that achieves audacious goals and drives commercial growth
- Have experience of creating personas, customer journey maps, process flows, wireframing as well as carrying out user testing studies on prototypes and live sites
- Have experience of quantitative methods, including: questionnaire design ; behavioural analysis ; statistical and analytical concepts
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a strong ability to interact and influence senior stakeholders
What we can do for you:
Give you the platform and support to excel
Give you a yearly training budget of £1000 to bring out the ninja in you
Annual company retreat to have fun, team build and grow together. Previous destinations include Mykonos, Mexico and Thailand
Annual bonus scheme based on individual & company performance
And all of these added goodies:
A chance to work with an epic team of passionate experts
Brand new, state-of-the-art offices with a fun and engaging culture (check the website for pictures)
Flexible working hours - you pick what suits you best
25 days' holiday + 8 bank holidays + additional 6 days over Xmas/New Year
Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and wellbeing
Annual travel season ticket loan
Team Friday lunches - ordered-in from a variety of local restaurants (on your first Friday you get to choose which restaurant we order from)
Unlimited drinks, snacks and organic fruit
Herman Miller chair, top spec Bose headphones and a choice of hardware/OS
Regular wellbeing activities - mindfulness (monthly Sanctus sessions) & nutrition guest speakers, free health screening (MOTs)
Join in with yoga, 5-a-side football, HIIT sessions and much more
Monthly social events as well as legendary summer and Christmas extravaganzas
Charity volunteering days off to support causes you're passionate about
Pension contribution matched up to 10%.
Our ambition is to build the Number 1 Online Media Company in Gaming, Worldwide!