Engineering – Development
iTech Media is a values-led, Talent first and rapidly scaling, online media company operating in a hugely demanding, competitive and innovative sector. This necessitates hiring and retaining the sharpest and most adaptable people in technology in order to build the #1 digital teams in London & Warsaw. We service a rapidly growing network of over 150 sites across 50+ countries and 21 languages.
Founded in late 2015, we’re building diverse, talented and high-performing teams including Engineering, UX & Design, Content, SEO, Conversion Optimisation and of course, Product. We comprise an international team of over 100, vectored towards a compelling vision of building the #1 online digital media company in gaming.
Are you passionate about people? Do you enable people to be the best versions of themselves? Do you like to contribute to teams of engineers and get stuck in with what they are trying to build? If you are yes yes yes to these then we have a role perfect for you. iTech Media is looking for highly talented people to come work with us to help us in our ever-evolving business. We are shooting for the moon as the best place to work whilst shipping greatness and having fun along the way.
What we absolutely need you to do:
- Be a world class leader that recruits, develops and retains talent in a scaling team.
- Lead and manage a team of Developers, Infrastructure Engineers, DevOps Engineers and work with teams supporting them in building industry-leading, robust and innovative solutions.
- Create and maintain a professional culture within iTech Media, where individuals take ownership and are fastidious and proud of shipping greatness and growing every day.
- Solving problems to help user make smart choices
- Supporting your team to help them grow every day in knowledge and experience so that together you can tackle the biggest challenges that move the business forward.
- Interpreting business briefs and translating them into development work across 150+ amazing products.
- Ensure the best quality and collaboration possible in everything we build across the company by working a truly inspiring people who look to you to help them overcome some jaw dropping challenges.
- Learn, learn, then learn some more to grow every day using current and emerging development technologies for coding, building, testing, deploying, and hosting to support your teams knowledge pool.
- Inspire your team to move mountains, overcome obstacles and give them the recognition they deserve.
Ticket to play:
- Capable of optimizing processes and driving performance improvement across squads to deliver better, and more efficient products.
- Familiar with containerization and Docker/Kubernetes
- Experience in a hands on remit + managing a team responsible for multiple projects, particularly a portfolio environment.
- Proven track record of leading and growing high-performance, talented teams. This includes day to day line management, driving their personal growth, optimizing processes and organizing the team’s goals/OKR's
What we can do for you:
• Competitive salary package including annual bonus scheme.
• Yearly training budget of £1000.
• Annual company retreat to have fun, team build and grow together. Previous destinations include Mykonos, Mexico and Thailand.
• Brand new, state-of-the-art offices with a fun and engaging culture.
• 41 days off (25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays + additional 6 days over Xmas/New Year + 1 day Birthday + 1 life event day).
• Flexible working hours - you pick what suits you best.
• Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and wellbeing.
• Annual travel season ticket loan.
• Team Friday lunches - ordered-in from a variety of local restaurants (on your first Friday you get to choose which restaurant we order from).
• Unlimited drinks, snacks and organic fruit.
• Herman Miller chair, top spec Bose headphones and a choice of hardware/OS.
• Regular wellbeing activities - mindfulness (monthly Sanctus sessions) & nutrition guest speakers, free health screening (MOTs).
• Join in with yoga, 5-a-side football, HIIT sessions and much more.
• Monthly social events as well as legendary summer and Christmas extravaganzas.
• Charity volunteering days off to support causes you're passionate about.
• Pension contribution matched up to 10%.
Our ambition is to build the Number 1 Online Media Company in Gaming, Worldwide!