Senior Digital Analyst
CRO – Data Analytics
iTech Media is a values-led, Talent first and rapidly scaling, online media company operating in a hugely demanding, competitive and innovative sector. This necessitates hiring and retaining the sharpest and most adaptable people in technology in order to build the #1 digital teams in London & Warsaw. We service a rapidly growing network of over 150 sites across 50+ countries and 21 languages.
Founded in late 2015, we’re building diverse, talented and high-performing teams including Engineering, UX & Design, Content, SEO, Conversion Optimisation and of course, Product. We comprise an international team of over 100, vectored towards a compelling vision of building the #1 online digital media company in gaming.
What we absolutely need you to do:
- As a Senior Digital Analyst, you will play a key role in delivering actionable insight to our key stakeholders and squads across the business, all while having the chance to work in a super competitive and rewarding industry.
- Work with leading Analytics tools to automate all reporting across the business, freeing up time to get the best insight from our data.
- Create and maintain dashboards to ensure our teams are always receiving the most relevant data to their needs.
- Use dashboards to highlight any insights uncovered in our data and feed the insights back to your assigned squads and the wider business
- Scan datasets for any indication that our sites are experiencing technical or tracking issues and inform relevant parties.
- Work closely with UX Researchers to ensure a combination of quantitative and qualitative data for a 360-degree view of our users.
- Clearly convey your data driven ideas through concise written reports.
Ticket to play:
- Solid experience of web analytics tools ( Adobe Analytics )
- Extensive experience working in a digital analyst or marketing analyst role
- Strong experience building visually engaging dashboards in BI tools such as Tableau or PowerBI
- Strong communication and story telling skills
- Some experience with Tag Management using Tag Manager tools
What we can do for you:
Give you the platform and support to excel
Give you a yearly training budget of £1000 to bring out the ninja in you
Annual company retreat to have fun, team build and grow together. Previous destinations include Mykonos, Mexico and Thailand
Annual bonus scheme based on individual & company performance
And all of these added goodies:
A chance to work with an epic team of passionate experts
Brand new, state-of-the-art offices with a fun and engaging culture (check the website for pictures)
Flexible working hours - you pick what suits you best
25 days' holiday + 8 bank holidays + additional 6 days over Xmas/New Year
Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and wellbeing
Annual travel season ticket loan
Team Friday lunches - ordered-in from a variety of local restaurants (on your first Friday you get to choose which restaurant we order from)
Unlimited drinks, snacks and organic fruit
Herman Miller chair, top spec Bose headphones and a choice of hardware/OS
Regular wellbeing activities - mindfulness (monthly Sanctus sessions) & nutrition guest speakers, free health screening (MOTs)
Join in with yoga, 5-a-side football, HIIT sessions and much more
Monthly social events as well as legendary summer and Christmas extravaganzas
Charity volunteering days off to support causes you're passionate about
Pension contribution matched up to 10%.
Our ambition is to build the Number 1 Online Media Company in Gaming, Worldwide!