Head of Gaming & Media
iTech Media is a values-led, Talent first and rapidly scaling, online media company operating in a hugely demanding, competitive and innovative sector. This necessitates hiring and retaining the sharpest and most adaptable people in technology in order to build the #1 digital teams in London & Warsaw. We service a rapidly growing network of over 150 sites across 50+ countries and 21 languages.
Founded in late 2015, we’re building diverse, talented and high-performing teams including Engineering, UX & Design, Content, SEO, Conversion Optimisation and of course, Product. We comprise an international team of over 100, vectored towards a compelling vision of building the #1 online digital media company in gaming.
In this exciting role as Head of Gaming & Media you will scope, scale and lead our Gaming & Media Tribe. We expect superlative leadership, ambition and demonstration of your industry knowledge and experience to drive business growth across multiple departments. This will include a proven track-record in a demanding role. You’re a strong leader, super-numerate, a proven negotiator and relationship builder, with a love for online marketing and online gaming.
What we absolutely need you to do:
- PPC & Media – scoping then relaunching our PPC activities
- Build & grow your own team within Media and Gaming with full responsibility of defining and owning strategy
- Use your specialist knowledge to guide the affiliate accounts team with industry expertise and deal negotiation. This will include representing the company at conferences and entertaining partners.
- Drive significant business growth by providing and meeting acquisition targets based on industry, competitor and market knowledge - not limited to iGaming.
- Build out a Media & Gaming Academy and share your knowledge of Gaming and exactly how it works throughout the organisation to facilitate growth
- Leveraging your Product knowledge by using internal metric tools to help drive innovation across multiple teams, including Conversions, Design, Content.
- Drive the expansion of the network with new ideas and features (widgets, content, conversion, UX, SEO)
- Focus on end user and be part of teams that develop and push improvements across the network to improve metrics and conversion rates.
- Guide squad strategy to constantly drive innovation and expansion in order to increase traffic.
- Work closely with Product, Conversion, Commercial & Marketing. You will be responsible for investigating new ways of targeting/retargeting users and optimising lifetime value through multiple initiatives such as user/customer communication, cross-selling and retention strategies.
What we can do for you:
Give you the platform and support to excel
Give you a yearly training budget of £1000 to bring out the ninja in you
Annual company retreat to have fun, team build and grow together. Previous destinations include Mykonos, Mexico and Thailand
Annual bonus scheme based on individual & company performance
And all of these added goodies:
A chance to work with an epic team of passionate experts
Brand new, state-of-the-art offices with a fun and engaging culture (check the website for pictures)
Flexible working hours - you pick what suits you best
25 days' holiday + 8 bank holidays + additional 6 days over Xmas/New Year
Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and wellbeing
Annual travel season ticket loan
Team Friday lunches - ordered-in from a variety of local restaurants (on your first Friday you get to choose which restaurant we order from)
Unlimited drinks, snacks and organic fruit
Herman Miller chair, top spec Bose headphones and a choice of hardware/OS
Regular wellbeing activities - mindfulness (monthly Sanctus sessions) & nutrition guest speakers, free health screening (MOTs)
Join in with yoga, 5-a-side football, HIIT sessions and much more
Monthly social events as well as legendary summer and Christmas extravaganzas
Charity volunteering days off to support causes you're passionate about
Pension contribution matched up to 10%.
Our ambition is to build the Number 1 Online Media Company in Gaming, Worldwide!