User Experience & Design – UX Design
iTech Media is a values-led, Talent first and rapidly scaling, online media company operating in a hugely demanding, competitive and innovative sector. This necessitates hiring and retaining the sharpest and most adaptable people in technology in order to build the #1 digital teams in London & Warsaw. We service a rapidly growing network of over 150 sites across 50+ countries and 21 languages.
Founded in late 2015, we’re building diverse, talented and high-performing teams including Engineering, UX & Design, Content, SEO, Conversion Optimisation and of course, Product. We comprise an international team of over 100, vectored towards a compelling vision of building the #1 online digital media company in gaming.
We need people to build the slickest and most user-centric products, to sustain our high level of quality and reputation for our network of sites. As we look to expand our portfolio of products whilst also taking our flagship builds to optimal levels, we’re keen to add more ‘A-players’ to our fast-growth design team.
Our talented team of designers work collaboratively with all our departments to bring highly functional projects to life, designing end to end websites, widgets, mobile experiences and images to excite our global network of millions of users.
What we absolutely need you to do:
- Analysing and innovating on projects to improve various facets of end to end websites.
- Using your UX knowledge and experience to enhance the user-journey of both new and flagship products.
- Consistently operating with the highest levels of attention to detail.
- Communicating design standards across other teams and have a "design first" input into new and existing projects.
- Building prototypes and demos for new or existing products.
- Producing templates as well as graphics for both mobile and webpages.
- Testing designs on multiple devices and ensuring browser compatibility.
- Embracing user research and usability testing, to shape your decisions
- Be an advocate for Lean UX and rapid prototyping to quickly present and iterate ideas
Ticket to play:
- A clear track record of designing eye-catching, high-volume, customer centric websites.
- High proficiency and confidence with the Adobe creative suite, particularly sketch.
- Have great eye for clean, modern and beautiful design.
- Epic attention to detail.
- Be able to work to tight deadlines, manage priorities and communicate efficiently with other teams.
- Have a strong portfolio demonstrating solid foundations in web design.
- Have experience in mobile-first design.
- Be able to demonstrate a real passion for what you do, and eager to exercise creative freedom.
- Show that you are a solid team player who is self-motivated, well-organised, and detail-oriented.
What we can do for you:
Give you the platform and support to excel
Give you a yearly training budget of £1000 to bring out the ninja in you
Annual company retreat to have fun, team build and grow together. Previous destinations include Mykonos, Mexico and Thailand
Annual bonus scheme based on individual & company performance
And all of these added goodies:
A chance to work with an epic team of passionate experts
Brand new, state-of-the-art offices with a fun and engaging culture (check the website for pictures)
Flexible working hours - you pick what suits you best
25 days' holiday + 8 bank holidays + additional 6 days over Xmas/New Year
Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and wellbeing
Annual travel season ticket loan
Team Friday lunches - ordered-in from a variety of local restaurants (on your first Friday you get to choose which restaurant we order from)
Unlimited drinks, snacks and organic fruit
Herman Miller chair, top spec Bose headphones and a choice of hardware/OS
Regular wellbeing activities - mindfulness (monthly Sanctus sessions) & nutrition guest speakers, free health screening (MOTs)
Join in with yoga, 5-a-side football, HIIT sessions and much more
Monthly social events as well as legendary summer and Christmas extravaganzas
Charity volunteering days off to support causes you're passionate about
Pension contribution matched up to 10%.
Our ambition is to build the Number 1 Online Media Company in Gaming, Worldwide!