Product – Product Management
iTech Media is a values-led, Talent first and rapidly scaling, online media company operating in a hugely demanding, competitive and innovative sector. This necessitates hiring and retaining the sharpest and most adaptable people in technology in order to build the #1 digital teams in London & Warsaw. We service a rapidly growing network of over 150 sites across 50+ countries and 21 languages.
Founded in late 2015, we’re building diverse, talented and high-performing teams including Engineering, UX & Design, Content, SEO, Conversion Optimisation and of course, Product. We comprise an international team of over 100, vectored towards a compelling vision of building the #1 online digital media company in gaming.
What we absolutely need you to do:
- Plan, prioritise and maintain a product roadmap.
- Produce specifications for individual projects that are key to the product.
- Develop and execute innovative strategies and marketing plans that drive awareness, engagement, and customer satisfaction.
- Operate efficiently in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Manage multiple projects and ensure top quality delivery.
- Work at both a strategic and an operational level.
- Keep a firm eye on what the data tells you and take insights from it.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, such as Sales, Marketing, Content, Tech, Design and Conversion.
- Take ownership of the end-to-end product development life-cycle, from strategy through to product design and execution.
Ticket to play:
- Solid experience as a Product Manager or Product Owner in a web development environment.
- Proven track record of delivering high-quality product improvements.
- Experience putting together a product roadmap and seeing it through to completion.
- Good knowledge of websites, online content, SEO and web development.
- Outstanding team management skills.
- An impeccable eye for detail, as well as strong communication skills.
- Strong understanding of web analytics and how to analyse data to spot opportunities and make decisions.
- Team player mentality. We like to work with friendly people who thrive when working collaboratively.
- Improvement mindset. Constantly striving to learn, develop and grow.
- Passion & energy. Enjoying a fast-paced working environment where your passion will shine through.
- Self-motivated. You will need the drive to lead, inspire and get things done.
- Some experience or a strong knowledge of the sports betting/online casino space would be advantageous although not essential.
What we can do for you:
Give you the platform and support to excel
Give you a yearly training budget of £1000 to bring out the ninja in you
Annual company retreat to have fun, team build and grow together. Previous destinations include Mykonos, Mexico and Thailand
Annual bonus scheme based on individual & company performance
And all of these added goodies:
A chance to work with an epic team of passionate experts
Brand new, state-of-the-art offices with a fun and engaging culture (check the website for pictures)
Flexible working hours - you pick what suits you best
25 days' holiday + 8 bank holidays + additional 6 days over Xmas/New Year
Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and wellbeing
Annual travel season ticket loan
Team Friday lunches - ordered-in from a variety of local restaurants (on your first Friday you get to choose which restaurant we order from)
Unlimited drinks, snacks and organic fruit
Herman Miller chair, top spec Bose headphones and a choice of hardware/OS
Regular wellbeing activities - mindfulness (monthly Sanctus sessions) & nutrition guest speakers, free health screening (MOTs)
Join in with yoga, 5-a-side football, HIIT sessions and much more
Monthly social events as well as legendary summer and Christmas extravaganzas
Charity volunteering days off to support causes you're passionate about
Pension contribution matched up to 10%.
Our ambition is to build the Number 1 Online Media Company in Gaming, Worldwide!